Notices

Software SYNC Issues

Old 08-13-2015, 05:19 AM
Administrator

Unfortunately, I don't have any updates. I'll do my best to get more info.

Originally Posted by muse3sqrd
IT has been a week since I have received any info on the SYNC issue. I continue to have the same inability to SYNC.

ANY ADVICE????
Old 08-17-2015, 11:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sync still down

I have not been able to sync for 2 months. two emails and nothing. Fitday needs to get its stuff together or I wont be renewing.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default Seriously

Originally Posted by tyen
I still am not able to SYNC.........IT has been almost 2 months!!!!! What if anything is being done? When and how can I expect a resolution???
Old 08-25-2015, 11:55 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Unfortunately I am in the same boat. I haven't had any data syncing since 7/24. I tried sending two support requests through the website, but as far as I can tell (I checked in my Junk folder as well as e-mail) I haven't heard anything back on that issue. I can't tell if it's an account status issue or a technical issue, but it seems that several people have had syncing issues that started in the late July period so now I'm leaning towards the latter.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Same Sync problems

Hank, I received 2 emails, one repeated again same message, that they were working on resolving the problems in the software, on July 27 responding to my query July 25th, but nothing since. I really appreciate the sync ability and feel a bit hamstrung without it, as I like the report capability it allows. Keeping my fingers crossed that they get it functional again.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello tyen!

Originally Posted by tyen
Have not heard any new excuses from you in a few weeks. Any news on the SYNC issues that many of us are experiencing??

Look forward to your informative response!
Old 09-03-2015, 11:54 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Well this is just great!

Just spent the money on the software, couldn't sync, and find out this problem has been going on since July.

I believe there is a 30 day, money back, guarantee?

Bob
Old 09-07-2015, 01:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I bought my software years ago so I don't even remember what the terms are. As an update, I sent a direct e-mail to support as well as the original two through their request form on the website and never heard back from anyone. I don't care at this point, I think I've figured out a way to develop an export capability directly out of the FitDay PC tool. It'll be some bubble gum and scotch-tape but it'll get me my data in a way I can extract so it's not locked into their proprietary system.

I have been a user of their website since almost the very beginning, like 2001, and their PC based tool since 1.0. Their support has gone down hill every year and in the last couple it seemed like it was a neglected brand whose days were numbered. Perhaps this is the death knell I was afraid would eventually happen.

Last edited by HankG; 09-07-2015 at 01:40 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Well Hank, I just send them a message to refund my money. Without the sync function, I have no use for FitDay PC.

Bob
Old 12-07-2015, 02:58 AM
FitDay Member

Did you resolve the issue with sync? It is now 12/7/2015. I have been a longtime user of Fitday PC and recently bought the premium for both the phone and iPad to use. Re-purchased the PC Fitday and I can't sync from the PC to my Premium account. I receive an error message. It seems to connect to my account but can't sync the information. This could mean having to double enter everything. Defeats the purpose of having this software. Interested in hearing if they have resolved or if they are stiffing us?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.