Notices

Make activities more customizable

Old 03-29-2012, 01:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default Make activities more customizable

I used to log only walking at a 3.0 MPH pace, which is alright, but I go all uphill one way, and all downhill my way back. When I searched for "Walking Uphill" I only found 3.5 MPH, and walking downhill only at 2.5 MPH. My uphill is more like 2.5, and downhill 3.5, for obvious reasons.

I was wondering if there was any way to make MPH, or any other aspect of another activity, more customizable. Also, make it so I don't have to go through 5 pages of seemingly randomly ordered walking activities to see which applies, if any even do.

Example of setup:

~Search: Walking Uphill
~"Walking Uphill" option shows up by itself at the top, no speeds tagged on the end
~Select
~Popup window shows up, you then choose from 2.0 MPH to 5.0 MPH (or whichever you, the webteam, can input data about)
~I know you can input distance in the activity log after you choose your activity, which is what I like, and more of what I'm aiming for here. Heck, even this information could be put in at the point of MPH as well.

Same could go for quite a few other activities. I think it's a much more customizable and user friendly setup. You don't have to have 50 options strewn across pages, you can have a few, which branch into exactly what you're looking for.

-Thanks!

p.s. I did do a search, and couldn't find anything on this topic

Last edited by AshleyNicole43; 03-29-2012 at 01:48 PM.