Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Merged:  Wonderful copy/paste advice (Example of how a spammer operates) >

Merged: Wonderful copy/paste advice (Example of how a spammer operates)

Community
Notices

Merged: Wonderful copy/paste advice (Example of how a spammer operates)

Old 01-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Banned

Default Merged: Wonderful copy/paste advice (Example of how a spammer operates)

Do not smoke your health away. Nicotine pathces, gums or inhalers might work for some individuals, or other methods, from hypnosis to acupuncture. More you are to smoke, more likely your are to develop cancer or heart disease.

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-09-2012 at 04:43 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Banned

Default Walk for Health

There is nothing better than walking. Walking a mile everyday, or taking reasonable exercise three times a week, promises to reduce the risk of heart disease, as well as strengthens bones and keeps them strong.

Old 01-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Banned

Default Never sleep over a backache

It is never advisable to sleep over a backache. Research shows that people who take to their beds with backache take the longest time to recover. Those who avoid bed-rest and continue normal activities as much as possible have less pain........

Old 01-24-2012, 08:52 PM
Banned

Default Water spells health

Water flushes out the toxins. A good amount of liquid intake helps the entire system and of course is best for curing skin ailments. The average man needs 2.9 litres, or about 12 cups of water, a day and woman needs about 2.2 litres.

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-09-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Banned

Default Stop bad breath

You can prevent that unfriendly odour. It is caused by oral bacteria. A toungue scraper may help, but dental care may be needed. Mouth rinses are effective, as are flossing and brushing teeth twice a day.

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-09-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Brandon22222,

I've merged all of your posts, the ones you made in quick succession, into one thread. Pretty neat, huh?

Let's face it, Brandon, this really looks like SPAM, doesn't it? And I'm sure that wasn't your intention to spam, was it? So I'm helping you out here buddy. Now everybody can read your keen insights into all of these matters, all in one place!

And if you do decide to come back shortly, or even in the next month, and decide to place spam in your signature, it will be very easy for us Moderators to ban your account.

You have a great day, Brandon!
Old 01-25-2012, 07:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Brandon22222
Water flushes out the toxins. A good amount of liquid intake helps the entire system and of course is best for curing skin ailments. The average man needs 2.9 litres, or about 12 cups of water, a day and woman needs about 2.2 litres.
Name a few of theses toxins.

There are far too many different skin conditions to claim water is a cure-all. Maybe a little snake oil?

Water Intoxication

There are a number of of environmental and physiological factors that affect hydration levels.
Rather than a set amount, if you urinate 2-3 times a day and it's clear/pale yellow, your fluid intake is fine.
Also remember that fluid content of food counts.

Last edited by handcycle2005; 01-25-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:54 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Brandon22222
It is never advisable to sleep over a backache.
I agree. Sleeping over a backache can be a pain. I have enough problems trying to sleep with two cats hogging the bed.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Hey dirtbag! You Brandon22222! You didn't take my warning, now you are banned! But you won't be reading this message anyway, because you spammers do your dirty work and don't return.

But this thread will serve as a teaching device for our members! They'll see how a filthy spammer like you operates, posting GARBAGE threads in our Forums, then to return in the middle of the night to place SPAM in your signature.

See ya, loser.