Notices

COPY: FitDay Beta does not recognize time Zones.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
FitDay Developer

That's in the forum software ... vBulletin ... which is separate from FD Classic and FD Beta.

Originally Posted by VitoVino
I can't find any option under Beta either, I just looked.

Here's what I see under Classic, under Edit Options:

Where it says "DST Settings Off" is the change I made after selecting EST, which fixed my time in Classic.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBJoe
That's in the forum software ... vBulletin ... which is separate from FD Classic and FD Beta.
Yes, I understand that. But my question still remains, and I'll presume you don't know the answer. I only asked because you brought vBulletin up and I know our running version is outdated.

I'll ask Paul about it. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:12 PM
FitDay Developer

What's the question ?

Originally Posted by VitoVino
Yes, I understand that. But my question still remains, and I'll presume you don't know the answer. I only asked because you brought vBulletin up and I know our running version is outdated.

I'll ask Paul about it. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:28 PM
FitDay Member

Ok I am fixed! Hubby did some playing and found the edit date and time options in the forum options and turned off the dst like Mike and Vito suggested and it worked I was trying to adjust the time in the fitday profile which changed nothing in the forums. Thanks for all your help guys!
Old 12-21-2011, 07:30 AM
FitDay Developer

dar n,

Hallelujah !!! I have worked very hard to resolve this issue for Classic and Beta. I believe I understand it completely ... and it's time to get accurate information out to those needing it.

Time Zone ...

Classic ... set it in your profile.

Beta ... Don't worry about FitDay ... set it properly on your computer and restart your browser !!!

Resolved !!!

Originally Posted by dar n
Ok I am fixed! Hubby did some playing and found the edit date and time options in the forum options and turned off the dst like Mike and Vito suggested and it worked I was trying to adjust the time in the fitday profile which changed nothing in the forums. Thanks for all your help guys!