Notices

Fitday PC or Premium questions

Old 04-13-2011, 02:25 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Fitday PC or Premium questions

If I pay $5.49 a month for premium or $29.95 for fitday PC will it allow me to do things the regular version doesn't?

Such as:

Adding more nutrient fields in the custom food entry page (Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Omega 3,6,9, Biotin, Iodine, etc)

And would either premium or PC fitday allow me to make my weight goal higher than my current weight?

And would either allow me to change the unit of measure for custom nutrition goals? For example, right now I am using the custom goals for protein and water , protein is fine (although the RDA is 50g and that isn't necessarily true for everybody seeing as it's a percentage of your body weight...) but for water the UoM is in grams...which is kinda insane. can either of the pay-fitday versions allow me to make it fluid ounces?
Old 04-13-2011, 02:26 AM
FitDay Member

Also a HUGE question.... will either of the pay versions allow me to input the sugar content of custom foods? I think this is extremely important, no?
Old 04-24-2011, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

bump....admins?
Old 05-03-2011, 07:09 AM
FitDay Member

I have the same question...

Does no response mean no you can't track those with this software?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Admins rarely (if ever) check in to answer questions.

I have Premium but have not tried the PC version so my advice is limited. Premium does not let you add custom nutrients or sugar, per se. Nor, as far as I know, does it let you set a goal to gain weight.

What you can do, though, is track "anything" though you have to enter the data manually (if you were tracking "sugar", for instance, you'd need to add it up yourself and enter the data).

Hope this helps! If anyone knows about the PC version, please chime in.

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-04-2011, 08:57 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks that helps!