Community
Notices
Like Tree122Likes

Where did the food log disappear to?

Old 12-31-2022, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

To replace FitDay, I've been using "Lose It" app (free version), which is also available on web -- .loseit dot com
It is easy to use, has a huge database of foods, including restaurants and fast food. Also helped be figure out a calorie budget and shows how many calories left to use each day. You can also log activities, which adds calories to your daily budget. Very motivating and supportive. Give it a try!

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version....
irishindc likes this.
Old 02-13-2023, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing - i am not happy that I've to start putting in all my irish foods again in a new program (and now way to download from fitday) but good to have a recommendation as I start a new program. Appreciate you sharing!
Old 08-23-2023, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by oscargamble00
It works for me still if you just type in the address manually after logging in: www.fitday.com/fitness/FoodLog.html
Thank you so much for posting this link!!
1japancat likes this.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default 18 year into this when it dissappeared. I must have had 1000 entry's and 100 custom

Join Date07-06-2012

18 year into this when it disappeared. I must have had 1000 entry's and 100 custom foods...I can't find anything else to replace it. I'd even pay for the old Fitday.
flyingmz and 1japancat like this.
Old 11-30-2023, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

AGREED - Who wants to be part of this now that the Food Log is GONE??! Removing the one thing that makes your site unique is silly and disappointing. Gonna Unsubscribe. I can get current FitDay info from Reddit. lol
zzr3mom, flyingmz and 1japancat like this.
Old 12-09-2023, 08:40 AM
FitDay Member

I'm upset. I never wanted to use My Fitness Pal because they have it divided up by breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks, etc. I don't have set meal times. The only consistent meal I have is breakfast and that's before I go to work. If I'm not hungry at lunch time I don't eat at lunch time. I feel frustrated that it assumes a 3 meal a day and two snacks regimen for everyone. That's why I would much rather use fit day but they're not wanting to update their site.
zzr3mom likes this.
Old 01-15-2024, 03:53 PM
FitDay Member

I just came back for the food log as this has helped me in the past only to find out it has been removed, I'm extremely disappointed.
Old 02-24-2024, 06:37 AM
FitDay Member

I thought I found the food log last night. I was so excited as I thought they brought it back. I came today and can't find it. Oh well...guess I will be searching for another good site. CRAP, FITDAY!
Old 02-24-2024, 07:04 AM
FitDay Member

I went to the site and filled everything out, but couldn't get to the final click to create an account.
Old 03-28-2024, 12:42 PM
FitDay Member

Food logs are a bit much. You don't need to log your food. If you feel it out right and know your body, you learn what signals mean what, and when to stop eating depending on your goals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.