Notices

Can't set my e-mail address!

Old 12-09-2010, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Post Can't set my e-mail address!

I'm trying to enter my e-mail address so I can get updates from the forums and all that. However, when I enter my e-mail under "Edit Your Details > Edit Email and Password" and click "Save Changes," I am told that my password entered does not match my current password. So I click the back button and manually type my current password. I'm still told that they don't match. Am I doing something wrong here?
Old 12-09-2010, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator

You are not doing anything wrong. That is something that has been brought up and I believe that will need to be fixed internally. Unfortunately even though this seems like a simple fix, I don't believe that it's going to be. This may take a while but when it's corrected I'll make an announcement. I noticed that when I realized that I wasn't being notified via email about threads that were being reported... which is why I felt the need to publically announce my email address.