Community
Notices

Trouble with interface not showing up

Old 04-02-2015, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default Trouble with interface not showing up

Since reinstalling Windows i've had trouble with the interface not showing up.

I use Firefox but even IE has been hit and miss when i've tried it. Seems kind of random. I've made sure Java and Flash were installed as a wild guess but still no go. I've also tried clearing cache/cookies and changing permissions for fitday.com. Wondering if i'm missing some plugin or something.

The rest of the interface just does not show up.

Thanks for your help
Old 04-03-2015, 07:12 AM
Administrator

There are a few things you can check to ensure the Fitday website runs smoothly.

1. Upgrade to the latest browser version.
2. Check for any browser add-on's that may be interfering with the
site. Try disabling any add-ons you may have installed.
3. Clear your browsers cache memory and cookies and restart the browser.

It seems you have already tried a few of these things, but it's worth mentioning if anyone else is having the same issue.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:30 AM
FitDay Member

I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the account or fitday, as to me it's odd that I get the same problem with IE.
Both browsers also work on occasion. I'd say like one time in about 8 or 10.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

And today it worked once with IE but not with Firefox. It let me update the last few days of info. Then once I killed IE, restarted it and came back I got the same problem as above. Restart IE again and it works again.

I don't think this is a client side problem.
Old 06-13-2023, 07:48 PM
FitDay Member

If you encounter a problem where the interface doesn't display, it's important to troubleshoot effectively. The blog article "Node.js vs Java: Choosing the Perfect Technology" about java vs node js performance on KeenEthics mainly compares Node.js and Java, it also offers a look at common problems encountered in software development.

While this blog article may not directly address the specific problem of lack of interface, it provides valuable information on choosing the right technology for your project. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of Node.js and Java can help you identify potential causes of interface problems.

To solve your interface problem, consider debugging techniques specific to the technology stack you are using. In addition, seek support from the developer community and look for resources that provide troubleshooting guidance for the framework or library you are working with.
Old 06-14-2023, 10:23 PM
FitDay Member

I think it is fixed now.
Old 08-22-2023, 02:15 AM
FitDay Member

As a developer who has worked with various technologies, I can't help but appreciate the benefits that Node.js brings. It's amazing how open source Node.js allows developers to use a range of tools and frameworks to be more efficient. I recently came across a comparison of Node.js frameworks on the Keenethics blog at https://keenethics.com/blog/comparis...-js-frameworks and it really confirmed the idea that Node. js is designed for cross-platform development. This means that you can write code that is not limited to the browser, which opens up a whole world of possibilities. For anyone learning Node.js frameworks, this Keenethics post is a must read.