Day not changing

Reply

Old 06-13-2014, 07:30 AM
  #1  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
JediMindTricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 446
Default Day not changing

It happened last night and again tonight. When I log in, it stays on the same day instead of switching to the next day, which it normally does at 11pm my time. Yesterday I had to clear all my cookies, and I will probably have to do the same tonight. But I really don't want to do that all the time. It's a pain in the butt to re-login to all my sites. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there any fix for it? Thanks.
JediMindTricks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:34 PM
  #2  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Are you talking about your fitday log or forums?

Originally Posted by JediMindTricks View Post
It happened last night and again tonight. When I log in, it stays on the same day instead of switching to the next day, which it normally does at 11pm my time. Yesterday I had to clear all my cookies, and I will probably have to do the same tonight. But I really don't want to do that all the time. It's a pain in the butt to re-login to all my sites. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there any fix for it? Thanks.
tyen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:51 AM
  #3  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
JediMindTricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 446
Default

The food log when you sign in. But it changed like normal today, so I don't know what the problem was.
JediMindTricks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 05:01 PM
  #4  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Glad it's working again!

Originally Posted by JediMindTricks View Post
The food log when you sign in. But it changed like normal today, so I don't know what the problem was.
tyen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:11 AM
  #5  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 19
Default

Mine is doing the same thing. When I log on it show the previous day.
luvlowkarb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:31 PM
  #6  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Try this automated link to see if it fixes things:

https://www.fitday.com/webfit/reset.php



Originally Posted by luvlowkarb View Post
Mine is doing the same thing. When I log on it show the previous day.
tyen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:15 PM
  #7  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Default Me Too

I'm having the same problem on my home and work computer yesterday and today. Using Chrome. The reset.php link above did not resolve. Windows XP at home. Windows 7 at work.
dmcco01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:35 PM
  #8  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 370
Default

Sometimes the problem arises when the cookies for the site become corrupted. Clearing the cache and cookies for the site and restarting the browser usually fixes it.
tyen is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service