Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Fitday 2.0 not Syncing between PC and Web >

Fitday 2.0 not Syncing between PC and Web

Community
Notices

Fitday 2.0 not Syncing between PC and Web

Old 06-04-2012, 05:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Exclamation Fitday 2.0 not Syncing between PC and Web

Hi,

I've used Fitday since I first found about it back in 02 or 03. I just upgraded to 2.0 specifically so that I can sync between the web interface and the PC version.

The documentation states that the sync will be up and down, however when I try syncing my account I get the message; "You're Fitday.com account already contains entries". I have subscribed to a Premium account and paid my $49.00. Can someone please explain what may be wrong?

If this issue cannot be resolved I will be asking for a refund on my Premium account since that is the only reason I signed up and paid for one.

Thanks for your attention to this matter!

P.S.: White text color in a Light Blue button is not user friendly.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Hi,

For FitDay PC questions, please email [email protected] or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and our Customer Service agents will fix you right up.

Paul
Old 06-12-2012, 02:18 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by IBobi
Hi,

For FitDay PC questions, please email [email protected] or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and our Customer Service agents will fix you right up.

Paul
Hi Paul,

Thank you for replying. I would have liked to read a better response than this, but I did what you suggested.

I had a six email exchange with Roger, however after the last email (6 days ago) I've still not had a solution for my problem. I would like the feature to function as described in the documentation. As it is now I don't want the Premium Service if it doesn't.

I'll have to ask for a refund for my Premium Service should this not be resolved in the next 24 hours.

Mike

P.S. Your forums are functional, but having White text on a light grey background button is very difficult to read. At least is is for me.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

Your solution is probably on this thread:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...coming-up.html

This is a common problem. For more information, do a keyword search for "sync" for the applicable threads. To make it easy, I placed a "sync" tag at the bottom of this thread. Just click on it.

Last edited by VitoVino; 06-13-2012 at 02:24 AM.