FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Replacement for Fitday free account (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/29205-replacement-fitday-free-account.html)

wired1979 12-21-2022 02:43 AM

Replacement for Fitday free account

Looking for some suggestions for a good 'free' web based replacement for the Fitday Free account that went away in November.
not looking for a phone app, just something i can surf to with chrome.
thanks

Cran_b 12-24-2022 10:22 AM

MyFitnessPal is the best I've found. Most stuff I eat is already in the database.

lilacsummer 12-27-2022 07:22 AM

To replace FitDay, I've been using "Lose It" app (free version), which is also available on web -- .loseit dot com
It is easy to use, has a huge database of foods, including restaurants and fast food. Also helped be figure out a calorie budget and shows how many calories left to use each day. You can also log activities, which adds calories to your daily budget. Very motivating and supportive. Give it a try!

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version.

tabards 12-30-2022 12:23 AM

To replace FitDay, I've been using "Lose It" app (free version), which is also available on web -- .loseit dot com
It is easy to use, has a huge database of foods, including restaurants and fast food. Also helped be figure out a calorie budget and shows how many calories left to use each day. You can also log activities, which adds calories to your daily budget. Very motivating and supportive. Give it a try!

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version

tabards 12-30-2022 12:24 AM

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version

tabards 12-30-2022 12:25 AM

tabards 12-30-2022 12:26 AM

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version...

tabards 12-30-2022 12:27 AM

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version....