Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wired1979

Replacement for Fitday free account

Old 12-21-2022, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Question Replacement for Fitday free account

Looking for some suggestions for a good 'free' web based replacement for the Fitday Free account that went away in November.
not looking for a phone app, just something i can surf to with chrome.
thanks

tanders101 and h5b2k9 like this.
Old 12-24-2022, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

MyFitnessPal is the best I've found. Most stuff I eat is already in the database.
Old 12-27-2022, 07:22 AM
FitDay Member

To replace FitDay, I've been using "Lose It" app (free version), which is also available on web -- .loseit dot com
It is easy to use, has a huge database of foods, including restaurants and fast food. Also helped be figure out a calorie budget and shows how many calories left to use each day. You can also log activities, which adds calories to your daily budget. Very motivating and supportive. Give it a try!

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version.
Old 12-30-2022, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

To replace FitDay, I've been using "Lose It" app (free version), which is also available on web -- .loseit dot com
It is easy to use, has a huge database of foods, including restaurants and fast food. Also helped be figure out a calorie budget and shows how many calories left to use each day. You can also log activities, which adds calories to your daily budget. Very motivating and supportive. Give it a try!

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version
Old 12-30-2022, 12:24 AM
FitDay Member

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version
Old 12-30-2022, 12:25 AM
FitDay Member

Old 12-30-2022, 12:26 AM
FitDay Member

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version...
Old 12-30-2022, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

P.S. if using the free version, you can pay a one-time fee of $10 to remove ads, so no need to pay for Premium version....