Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
how to jump to a log from a much different date? >

how to jump to a log from a much different date?

Community
Notices

how to jump to a log from a much different date?

Old 09-19-2020, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default how to jump to a log from a much different date?

How can I go to the log for a long-ago previous date without backtracking day by day?
I want to enter a homemade recipe but keep it. I thought that I would use a log from an earlier date that is blank, but I can't find a way to go to a different date without going backwards day by day. If I go to the calendar, put my cursor on a date, and then click journal, it jumps to today's date's journal. I'm on a PC in online Fitday. Tx.

Last edited by hotmud; 09-19-2020 at 12:44 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-21-2020, 03:11 AM
Administrator

If you click on the calendar icon where your log says "Today", you'll be able to jump by month.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:31 PM
FitDay Member

how do you create a nutrition budget?
Old 03-08-2023, 03:40 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by hotmud
How can I go to the log for a long-ago previous date without backtracking day by day?
I want to enter a homemade recipe but keep it. I thought that I would use a log from an earlier date that is blank, but I can't find a way to go to a different date without going backwards day by day. If I go to the calendar, put my cursor on a date, and then click journal, it jumps to today's date's journal. I'm on a PC in online Fitday. Tx.
You need to click on the calendar icon. Recently, I had to deal with a very difficult problem when I had difficulties with my internet connection and a red cross appeared. I couldn't figure out what was causing it. Fortunately, I found a whole expert community on this topic, then I found this solution and luckily I don't have such problems anymore. I hope that I never will, as the network works stably and so on. Perhaps it can help you too.

Last edited by Hulabi; 03-08-2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-04-2023, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

can do that easyy