Body fat burning workout

Community
Notices
Like Tree1Likes

Body fat burning workout

Old 09-15-2022, 03:48 AM
FitDay Member

Default Body fat burning workout

We know daily exercise is good for optimizing health, but with so many options and limitless information avaliable. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with what works.

Check out the 4 exercise videos you can do for ultimate fitness. Combine them into a routime for a workout that’s simple but powerful and sure to keep you in shape for the rest of your life.
Old 09-23-2022, 05:57 AM
FitDay Member

Are there any simple exercises to burn body fat?
Old 09-28-2022, 08:27 PM
FitDay Member

Day 1 – Push (Quad, Chest, Triceps)
Day 2 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
Day 3 – Push (Shoulders, Chest, Triceps)
Day 4 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
Day 5 – Push (Quad, Chest, Abs)
Day 6 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back)
Day 7 – Bonus (Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Shoulders)

Keep it super simple at the beginning. Focus on eating whole single ingredient foods like eggs, beef, chicken, raw fruits and veggies, nuts, etc. Vital herbal Fadogia agrestis product can also help you boost your strength, energy. let's try it
Old 09-29-2022, 11:29 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks, I will keep those things in my mind.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:06 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Adamlin
Day 1 – Push (Quad, Chest, Triceps)
Vital herbal Fadogia agrestis product can also help you boost your strength, energy. let's try it
yeah, i know this brand, but i've just only used horny goat weed from it, pretty good.
does that Fadogia have any side effects?

Rathbon likes this.
Old 10-01-2022, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Sebastian65
yeah, i know this brand, but i've just only used horny goat weed from it, pretty good.
does that Fadogia have any side effects?
no, I think it works well for me. I take it right after my lunch since I go to work out in the evening and it just helps give me the extra boost of energy I need. I haven’t had any stomach issues with it either which is a huge plus.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hey, you are talking about Combine them into a routime for a workout that’s simple but powerful and sure to keep you in shape for the rest of your life. for this you have to search on google.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default Best Body Fat Workout

HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) and strength training are the most effective workouts for burning body fat. While not as effective as HIIT or strength training, Cardio can still help burn body fat.
Old 05-29-2023, 01:46 AM
FitDay Member

Burpees, box jumps, squat jumps, jumping jacks, jumping rope, boxing/speed bag punching, sprinting, and running stairs are all excellent HIIT activities for burning fat.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:44 PM
FitDay Member

Warm-Up (5-10 minutes):

Start with a light cardiovascular activity to warm up your muscles and increase blood flow. You can do jumping jacks, high knees, or a brisk walk in place.

Circuit 1: Full-Body Cardio (3 rounds):

Perform each exercise for 45 seconds, followed by a 15-second rest. Rest for 1-2 minutes between rounds.

Jump Squats: Explosively jump up from a squat position, landing softly back into the squat.
Mountain Climbers: Get into a push-up position and alternate bringing your knees toward your chest in a running motion.

Circuit 2: Belly Fat Burner (3 rounds):

Perform each exercise for 45 seconds, followed by a 15-second rest. Rest for 1-2 minutes between rounds.

Bicycle Crunches: Lie on your back, hands behind your head, and alternate bringing your elbow to the opposite knee while extending the other leg.

Plank: Hold a forearm plank position, engaging your core muscles, and maintaining a straight line from head to heels.
Russian Twists: Sit on the floor, lean back slightly, lift your feet off the ground, and twist your torso to touch the floor on each side.

Circuit 3: Total Body Strength (3 rounds):

Push-Ups: Perform standard or modified push-ups to work your chest, shoulders, and triceps.
Bodyweight Squats: Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and squat down as if sitting back into a chair.
Plank with Hip Dips: Start in a side plank position, lower your hip towards the floor, and then raise it back up.
Cool-Down (5-10 minutes):
Finish with gentle stretching exercises to improve flexibility and aid in recovery. Focus on your hamstrings, quadriceps, calves, and core muscles.

Remember to maintain proper form throughout each exercise and listen to your body. If any exercise feels too challenging, modify it to suit your fitness level. Additionally, for optimal results, pair this workout routine with a balanced diet that includes lean proteins, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and plenty of water.

Always consult with a healthcare professional before beginning a new exercise program, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.