Notices

lower back pain

Old 03-24-2022, 09:12 PM
FitDay Member

Default lower back pain

I began experiencing lower back pain about a year ago. I did some research and came to the conclusion that I needed to do more core work. But it's now gotten to the point where I struggle to stand up straight when I get off my bike because I'm so stiff. As a result, I upgraded my bike frame a few months ago because my old one was too small, but this hasn't helped the situation. My lower back always complains if I have to stand for an extended period of time. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced something similar and gone to see someone to see if there was any improvement.

Thanks
Old 11-23-2022, 09:42 PM
FitDay Member

I also suffered from a similar lower back issue. Exercise makes me get lower back pain. It was so difficult for me to work out with the pain, and also other activities got hampered due to the pain. I could not even think of sleeping in comfort. I got so worried and felt helpless. then I decided to consult a physician who brought hope to my life. He recommended me of taking Tapentadol analgesic. It acts for me so effectively and helpful. Tapentadol (aspadol) can lessen the pain after 30 minutes of its intake. Due to such a quick response, many experts recommend taking medicine. In order to get more effective outcomes, rest and physical therapy along with medication are helpful. Tapentadol has been reviewed as one of the most potent pain medications. If you want to know more in detail, read this informative blog.
Old 11-30-2022, 10:00 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by nathanfshaw6
I began experiencing lower back pain about a year ago. I did some research and came to the conclusion that I needed to do more core work. But it's now gotten to the point where I struggle to stand up straight when I get off my bike because I'm so stiff. As a result, I upgraded my bike frame a few months ago because my old one was too small, but this hasn't helped the situation. My lower back always complains if I have to stand for an extended period of time. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced something similar and gone to see someone to see if there was any improvement.

Thanks
It's alarming and I'm worried that it might leads you to operate. It depends on you how you deal with it. A stronger lower back prevents and relieves low back pain by supporting the spine and improving posture. It also takes the pressure off other parts of the body that kick in when the back is weak. Poor posture is a cause of pain and discomfort for many, especially those sitting at a desk all day. I will recommend you to hire any south Edmonton chiro and I believe therapy and message will really help you to cover back pain. BTW, can you pls share that what's your job? I mean it's office work like sitting all day or it also include physical work.
Old 12-12-2022, 06:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default Lower back pain solution

I think, lower back pain becoming a common problem. Specially people who work mostly sitting, or who drive the bike a lot. Whatever it is, it's not a problem that will go away quickly with medication. This is my own experience. To eliminate this problem, you should do lower back exercises continuously. You can see these exercises from youtube. Or you can do it with the doctor's advice.
Old 12-18-2022, 11:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default Rest is the best medicine

Yes i also have been facing this back pain issue. I got it while i was performing deadlift and i went to chiropractors, doctors and so on. But later on after taking complete rest for 2 weeks and eating healthy and clean i have seen a lot of changes.
Old 12-28-2022, 09:06 PM
FitDay Member

I am facing backpain because of my lifestyle 9 to 6 working hours and all day I feel like using some balm but it is not permanent solution.
Old 04-27-2023, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Here are the best exercises for lower back pain:
  • Supine bridge
  • Bird Dog
  • Cat Camel
  • Child’s Pose
  • Double Knee-to-Chest Stretch
  • Lower Back Rotation Stretch