Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
Fitness tips for women's health and wellness! >

Fitness tips for women's health and wellness!

Community
Notices

Fitness tips for women's health and wellness!

Old 07-07-2018, 07:45 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fitness tips for women's health and wellness!

The best exercise weight loss method is strength training plus aerobic exercise:? The most classic and most traditional mode of fat loss is strength training plus aerobic exercise. Why do I always say that it is fat loss instead of weight loss? The only weight loss is weight, which includes muscle and fat. That is to say, you are losing weight, which is why some women are very light, but the body shape seems to be less harmonious. Because the muscle mass is not enough, it is impossible to maintain a perfect three-dimensional proportion. For example, the flat hips of oriental women are not good for the congenital hip type, and the muscle mass of the gluteus maximus is not enough. That basically collapsed, so the purpose of losing weight is no matter what, I just have to lose weight.
In fact, the shape of a person has little to do with weight. Some of it depends on the innate, such as the size of the woman's chest and the shape of the hip (mainly the hip). But most of them can still be obtained by exercise. It is this reason that two women of the same weight are sometimes different in body size.
What is fat loss? Fat reduction is to maintain the lean body mass to the greatest extent. The popular point is to ensure the minimum loss of muscles, and the myocardium is also muscle. You don't want this muscle to fall off. Guarantee the maximum consumption of fat. So diet, hunger strike, no food, no food. This is all about "weight loss", not fat loss, it is unhealthy.
Aerobic exercise, as its name suggests, is physical exercise in a state of sufficient oxygen. You can understand this simply, any exercise that lasts longer, has a stronger rhythm, and maintains a heart rate of 60% to 80% of the maximum heart rate. They can all be called aerobic exercises. (Almost just the degree of breathlessness) such as running, cycling, dancing, all kinds of aerobics and the like. This is aerobic exercise. Of course, there are no obvious boundaries between anaerobic and aerobic, such as running. If it is a sprint, it is basically an anaerobic exercise. Because this is short-lived, explosive, in such a short period of time, oxygen is almost too late to participate in energy supply. The real muscle development is anaerobic exercise. You can know the size of the long-distance runners and sprinters. The sprint is much stronger and the long-distance runners are thinner.
As the name suggests, anaerobic exercise is a vigorous exercise in the state of "hypoxia". Most of the anaerobic exercise is a high-intensity, instantaneously strong exercise, so it is difficult to last for a long time, and the fatigue elimination time is also slow (sugar The process of glycolysis is more troublesome.) Short-term explosive movements such as weightlifting, sprinting, and fighting are almost all anaerobic exercises, while slow, sustained muscle exertion is also anaerobic, such as the most typical bodybuilding training. . Anaerobic training can be called strength training in general. You can simply understand that all movements involving moving weights are anaerobic. Strength training is the main force in the consumption of sugar reserves.
There are a lot of sports, there is no way to distinguish whether it is aerobic or anaerobic. Like weightlifting, sprinting, I can definitely say that this is anaerobic, but you tell me about basketball? Can't say it, so you can only focus on one aspect of a certain sport. Some people use the lactate threshold to distinguish between absolute aerobic and absolute anaerobic. I don't agree. For example, I put together several strength training exercises to shorten the rest time between groups, so that you can achieve aerobic effects, such as cycling training, such as anaerobic interval. Therefore, aerobic and oxygen-free is not certain, don't entangle this. I said that the first strength after aerobic, refers to the more traditional training, is the strength training and aerobic training completely isolated training, the traditional mode of fat reduction is strength + aerobic, but why is the first strength after What about oxygen?
Order is very important. First power and then aerobic will make your fat loss effect more effective. It is best to do some weight-bearing training for women during the fat-reducing period, such as free weight dumbbell barbell training and equipment training.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Banned

To maintain women's health,It is very important to exercise daily with follow some diet routine.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:26 PM
FitDay Member

Body Positivity and Fitness

Body Positivity and Fitness

With all the hustle and bustle of life and the rampant inclination towards maintaining a holistic body and mind wellness, we barely manage to squeeze in a few minutes at the gym. No matter how much time we have, it just seems to fall short. And on some days, we tend to avoid exercising altogether because of our work and social commitments. Though we tend to disregard the importance of our health, it is famously known that overall well-being is composed of 30 per cent exercise, 30 per cent and 40 per cent mind-set and determination. Fitness and body positivity go hand in hand while boosting your work-life balance.Listen to your body

The first and foremost step of convincing yourself to take care of your body is to tune your mind into understanding what is good for it and what isn’t. Our bodies are distinctive in their own ways. There is no universally acceptable body shape or size. The present-day beauty standards have brought us to idealize the numerous toned, muscular or zero-size figures that break the internet but keep in mind that they might not always be healthy or a perfect fit for our peculiar body needs. The reasons as to why we need to exercise surpass the beauty industry. So, your primary task would be to listen to your body. There are various factors that you have to take into consideration before engaging in the different types of exercises; it could be your health conditions or ailments, your age, and your current levels of stamina. Understanding your bodies better will push you to work harder for your personalized goals, and the bar can be gradually raised as you improve your body, step by step. Always remember that you are doing it for yourself and that your aim is to strengthen your body and maintain your body mass index (BMI).Exercising and its countless benefits!

There is more to working out and exercising than what meets the eye. Our lifestyles and habits can be unhealthy and can go on to deplete our life cycles, but keeping your mind and body healthy with the help of exercises and proper nutrition can enhance your mental health as well as your physical state. Our stressful and busy lives push us into many mental illnesses that we don’t even know of, but one way to alleviate this is by exercising. Working out releases the ‘feel-good’ hormones in our bodies and regular exercise is known to treat ailments such as stress, anxiety, depression, etc. Exercising can also boost your personal and work life by improving your memory and helps you sleep better. The overall mood will be sure to attract favorable prospects and people in your lives. Moreover, an active mind and body keep many diseases at bay. Taking care of yourself is the key to taking care of your loved ones and everyone else around you.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-18-2018 at 01:42 AM. Reason: spam removed
Old 12-27-2018, 11:34 PM
FitDay Member

Women need fitness exercises more than men because of her weight can jump
Old 07-02-2019, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

Great tips VittaYuan, thanks!
Old 08-22-2019, 09:16 PM
FitDay Member

Fantastic tips! Thanks. To add to exercise, I think it's also really important for us to be in a good state of mind. Couple exercise with good mindset and healthy eating habits!
Old 09-10-2019, 09:45 PM
FitDay Member

Women should exercise regularly in order to stay fit and active. Relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation can also help women. With it women should also maintain good dietary habits.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:07 AM
FitDay Member

Such an interesting information! I have a few trainer - I follow them in Instagram and read their recommends.
Old 08-17-2020, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

Anaerobic exercises are also great for keeping you fit. I often try both in my whole routine. Running and cycling are my favorite exercises to do in summer. While I also love home workout for achieving other fitness goals.
Old 08-19-2020, 02:48 AM
FitDay Member

My girlfriend does Chloe Thing exercises and she's super happy with it. Not advertising. But you should check out fitness programs for beginners on youtube. There are a lot of them from different YouTubers. .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.