Community
Notices

Shaun T-25

Old 01-25-2015, 09:49 AM
FitDay Member

Question Shaun T-25

Hello..first post here. Have completed three weeks now of T25 and no change yet on the scale. Don't think I will lose much overall, think my body is where it wants to be but I did GAIN a half an inch in my butt and legs. SIGH! My good jeans are very tight now. WAAAAA!

I know when you begin a new exercise routine this may happen, hence, muscles retaining water, etc. BUT HOW LONG till the results start? I read so many reviews how folks have lost weight and inches at this point, no not me. I am a little discouraged but will definitely stick with it. First time I have stuck with a program for 5 days a week. I bought Insanity years ago and for this good reason, I just gave up because his happened before and always does with jumping, squats, etc.

This being only 25 mins per workout, thought I would give it another try and figured it would happen again.

My stats:
Weight: 119.4. 5'1"
Hips: BIG! LOL (pear-shaped) 36.5 pushing 37" soon
Waist: 26"
Inner Thigh: 21.5"

Diet: just make healthy choices, watch the sugars and carb plus try and get my req. amount of water each day.

So, any thoughts or advice, greatly appreciated.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:07 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Smokey I did Insanity a few years back and the same thing happened to me. By the time I hit the 5th week though, things started to change. If you're being on point with your diet, then I'm sure you'll make some progress with T25.

Check your private messages....I'm going to send you a link that may be helpful!
Old 01-06-2016, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Don't give up everyone is different. I have done most of the beachbody programs. With T25 it's cardio will definitely burn the calories but I would highly suggest going back to the 5 day fasttrack guide and following it as well as the meal plan.

The ones that really lost the weight followed it to a t because it works. Otherwise, you are not fueling our body to burn calories all day long with the casual watching what you eat.

5-6 meals a day, 300-400 calories. 1gram of protein per lb of body weight.
Water is very crucial as well. At least half your body weight in ounces per day.

Definitely stay at it and tweak your nutrition and I bet it sets off fire inside you will be pumped about. Abs are made in the kitchen not the gym. :-)

Eric

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-07-2016 at 02:14 AM. Reason: removed link