Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 5/26/10 >

The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 5/26/10

Community
Notices

The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 5/26/10

Old 09-08-2010, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't posted here since before we went on vacation, but this morning I was down another pound, I'm still working on getting rid of the weight I gained on vacation so I don't really know how much I've lost since last week, but I'm still up a few pounds from my last post on the Wed Club, this I'm certain of... The big thing I have to report is that today was the first day the kids are back in school so I had to get up extra early to get the workout finished before they got up, and I did it!!! I'm hoping that I can make that my habit this school year, start as you intend to go forward, right?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:24 AM
FitDay Member

I am on week #3 of C25K and still going strong and loving it! Unfortunately, my weight is not moving down.

I can give you a thousand reasons why I suspect it's not but who am I kidding? FOOD and WATER. Those will be the focus of this week.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:44 PM
FitDay Member

Good morning!

Well, I'm back in the game as well . I lost one pound, woohoo! Finally moving into the right direction again!! Cycling is getting a bit of a pain though, since it is raining constantly over here, so I'm quite tempted to take my car instead
I have a new physiotherapist who encouraged me to try out a whole new routine of exercises. So far I'm enjoying it...

Kaitlin, I'm sure you are excited about your new appartment! Congrats on your weight loss! Running straight for 20 minutes is awesome - keep up the great work!

Missfit and Almeeker, you two are some early birds!!! Wow, I'm truly impressed, I'm always such a grumpy person during the early hours of the day...

Debbie, good for you for having figured out what you need to change! Keep at it!

Well, take care everyone, I'm off to physio.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

Correction for me.....I did actually lose 1 lbs. Forgot I had chinese food the night before and that ALWAYS puts me up 1-2 lbs. the next morning cause of sodium.

So, the scale is moving back down - yeah me!
Old 09-10-2010, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

Well, I was in the hospital for 4 days and then rehab for another 6 and off my feet for several more but the good news. My weight is down to 191 for a total of 21 lbs. since I started. As soon as I get a little stronger I will be hitting the road again. Missed you guys. Congrats on all the success.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:24 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 09/15/2010

Good morning, Wed Club members and newbies!

It's this time of the week again!

Looking forward to hearing how all of you are doing!
Old 09-14-2010, 11:38 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Guys-

I am still dropingweightcurrently at 196.6- down 1.4 from last week. However i have stopped logging my food into FD. I feel guilty but i wont be logging it in forever so this is good practice without it...and i seem to be doing fine!

C25K- running about 20 minutes.

Over and Out!
Old 09-14-2010, 11:53 PM
FitDay Member

Kaitlin, woohoo! 20 mins! You're doing great!! And congrats on that weight loss. too!

Recently, my weight has been all over the place. I was up at 129, down at 127, up at 131 (how the heck did that happen???), and am now hovering around 129 lbs. All within two weeks. I know I need to get my eating back in check, I had French fries, pizza slieces and just in general alot of junk. I signed up for a four-week long try-out-everything gym membership yesterday and have my introduction tonight. I have never set foot inside a gym ever before, so I'm quite excited. Three friends of mine have signed up, too, in the hopes of really pushing ourselves over the next four weeks. We'll see how it goes... I'll keep you guys updated
Old 09-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator

Kaitlin, that's awesome...not logging! I am still afraid to take that step! I think it is more because of wanting to make sure that I have good ratios, fiber, other nutrients more so than the calorie burn now, though. I do have a mini vacation coming up next week so maybe that would be a good time to experiment...going to Blue Ridge for 4 days of hiking, apple picking, and whitewater rafting.

MollySue, terrific step to join a gym! That, plus having your friends with you, should really give you a kick start. Let us know how it goes!

Finally have more chances to take exercise outside now that it is not hotter than Hades. I have four tennis matches/practices this week and should be able to get out for a run tomorrow morning. It feels so good to be outside!

Have a great week, everyone, and congrats on all your hard work!
Old 09-15-2010, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

Hello ladies!
209 for me, which I think is the same. Why? Because I did not log my food this week! I am happy it is the same, but still I if I want this to happen I need to do more than want, don't I? It's called WORK, not want! Ohh, that's good, I'm going to use that in my journal.

At any rate, I worked out several times wed/thurs/fri, then forgot that I was exercising all together until last night. Today I will be going to the pool to swim after lunch.
No excuses, just go get it done!
Molly Sue, enjoy that gym membership. I have found that if I write the big check for the entire year at once, then I use it more. Cassie, have fun on your mini vacation, I love vacations, but rarely take them! Must fix that! Kaitlin, good for you, I am nowhere near ready to not log food!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.