Notices

Walk Your Challenge!

Old 07-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Banned

Default Walk Your Challenge!

There are many benefits to walking while on your challenge, and it couldn’t be simpler!

There are plenty ways to fit walking into your daily routine, such as walking to work, during your lunch break, or even taking a hike on the weekend with your family or friends. And those of you who have dogs probably already walk a mile or two every day!
Old 08-12-2014, 05:12 PM
FitDay Member

Hello,
Walking is best and easy exercise, which can do everyone easily. So many health benefits of walking that why plenty of people go to walk in morning and evening.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:51 PM
FitDay Member

Walking is a good exercise as it keeps you fit and healthy. Atleast one hour of walking in the morning is advisable. A good pair of nike roshe will make the morning walk enjoyable.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-27-2014 at 06:21 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-27-2014, 04:49 PM
FitDay Member

Walking every day is our daily habit. It makes me and my hubby fit and healthy. Research has shown that the benefits of walking and moderate physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day can help you:

Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Improve blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
Improve blood lipid profile.
Maintain body weight and lower the risk of obesity.
Enhance mental well being.