Notices

Health care tips

Old 03-10-2014, 10:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default Health care tips

Drink plenty of water daily, its protect us from many illness. water help to digest the food fast that is very good for your health.
If you are eating so much of junk foods then avoid it fast, because that is not good diet for us that diet causes of hair fall, over weight problem,eyes problem, heart problem, etc. so always eat good diet and do some exercise daily for healthy living.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-11-2014 at 01:55 AM.
Old 02-02-2022, 05:09 PM
FitDay Member

Drinking adequate amount of water is helpful for maintaining your health, especially if you are doing exercises or other kind of activities that may cause dehydration in your body. But drinking water for each person varies depending on the lifestyle. So I'd suggest to make a plan to drink adequate amount water and stick to it.
Old 01-16-2024, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

Given the prevalent use of digital devices in our daily lives, many people are experiencing increased strain on their eyes. How do you personally manage or address potential eye-related issues associated with extended screen time? Are there specific strategies or habits you find effective in maintaining good eye health in our increasingly digital-centric world?
Old 01-16-2024, 07:35 AM
FitDay Member

I also have problems with my eyesight and was even preparing for surgery recently. But thank God, I came across this article https://myvisioncare.org/blog/orthokeratology-lenses in time and my surgery had to be canceled. Thanks to this article I learned about the existence of orthokeratology lenses, which are special contact lenses for vision correction. This is what I needed! I advise you to also learn about the principle of operation of these lenses, their advantages and disadvantages.
Old 01-30-2024, 01:19 AM
FitDay Member

Barr Plastic Surgery embraces innovations in non-surgical rejuvenation. With treatments like dermal fillers and laser therapies and boob reduction they provide patients with options for achieving timeless beauty without the need for traditional surgery.
Old 02-12-2024, 11:50 PM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone, I'm on a quest to learn about maintaining heart health through a nutritious diet. It's essential to fuel our bodies with the right foods to support cardiovascular well-being. Can anyone share insights, tips, or resources on crafting a heart-healthy diet? I'm particularly interested in foods that promote heart health and those to avoid.
Old 02-13-2024, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

A heart-healthy diet emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats like those found in avocados and nuts. Incorporate omega-3 fatty acids from fish like salmon and flaxseeds. Limit saturated fats, processed foods, and excessive sodium. Also, prioritize fiber-rich foods and stay hydrated. For more insights, I highly recommend reading this informative article: https://www.33rdsquare.com/pioneering-hearts. It offers valuable tips and insights to boost heart health through dietary choices.