Notices

Raspberry Ketones

Old 01-21-2014, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 98quinnk
To be honest why would people use these, They still haven't been medical tested to see the effects they have on us humans, abit unsafe to be honest. Id rather just stick to my 1200 calorie intact and do 30 to 40 minutes of exercise a day its working out for me, 16lbs in 2 weeks and still going strong.
I've tried your plan and I got zero results. With the raspberry keytone, I started to see results right away. It worked for me, that's why I am using it. 19 pounds lost since December 1st...that's terrific for me.

My doctor is keeping a close eye on my blood work to see if there's any problems, so far none. I'm already down a full pants size...yes I'm going to stick with it for the foreseeable future.

Ya gotta do what works for you.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:31 AM
FitDay Member

I've tried raspberry ketones along with green coffee bean extract al a one of Dr. Oz's famous suggestions, and I have had zero results (I gave it until the bottles were empty). I was taking them in the morning and late afternoon and not exceeding recommended dosage. There were no bad side effects though, so all I'm out is just a few bucks, as it's not very expensive to experiment with.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:09 PM
FitDay Member

With the raspberry keytone pills, I lost about 20 pounds since December 1st....I need to lose more but the weight loss has stopped for now. I guess I'm at a plateau now. I'm still taking the pills so I'll see what happens. It seems the more I try to lose weight the slower it happens. For a while there I could do no wrong with what I ate....but now I have to be really careful or else the weigh will come back.