Notices

Southbeach Supercharged Phase 1

Old 03-24-2010, 10:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Southbeach Supercharged Phase 1

Hi all, I am a 35 year old mom of three girls and started Southbeach Supercharged this past Saturday. Since then I have lost 2 lbs. So far so good. I started at 185 and need to get to 155. I have also incorporated fit tv from my on demand to mix it up and hope I can shed the pounds. Too young to be on bp meds (two types). I know and believe in my heart that we all can accomplish what we want if we get off the couch and move it.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default Welcome to SBD

I have been on it about a month in a half. I've lost 7 lbs. and I'm 61 years old. I feel terrific. Hope to hear about your future progress.

Sharon
Old 03-27-2010, 04:07 PM
FitDay Member

can you tell me what the differnce is between south beach and south beach supercharged?
Old 03-28-2010, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Supercharged SB adds a few allowable foods for phases 1 and 2 plus the biggest change is all about the exercise aspect. Good luck with SB!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

oh ok thanks desertmountain!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Niecy 310,

I too just started Southbeach diet supercharged. I am told it's the best and it works. I'm a 40 y.o mom of two boys ages 20 and 12. I can't call it baby fat anymore when my baby is 12! Ha Ha. The first two weeks is hard until your body gets adjusted to the lack of carbs. While I have not noticed a weight loss (only 1 pound) I have noticed it in my clothes. Best of luck, hang in there, I just ate my 10:00 snack..carrots..yummy

Have a great day,
Kelli

Bryan, TX