Capsule Filling Machine

Community
Notices

Capsule Filling Machine

Old 06-28-2023, 06:56 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow Capsule Filling Machine

100 Capsule Filling Machine

This 100-hole home capsule filling machine saves time and ensures consistent dosage. Its precise design ensures that each size 00 capsule is filled with supplement, giving you peace of mind and accurate dosage when taking it.

400-hole home capsule filling machine

Our 400-hole home capsule filling machine allows you to get creative with your supplement creation, enabling you to combine different ingredients and dosages for personalized results.

Company Name:

Shengzhoushi Yitian Shangmao company

Company:

we are a company specializing in the pursuit of health, mainly selling the peripheral auxiliary products of capsules.

At YITI we love every passion and interest on Earth because it is a reference to your UNIQUENESS. And to spread exactly that...is our core vision:

To help you Express Yourself. To support you at YITI.

Since we know you want all sorts of high value products, we got you covered with highly professional suppliers and production houses that we keep in close contact with and vet daily so that they fulfill our intense selection process.

No matter where you are, who you are and what you are passionate about we want to be able to provide you with high value products that help you Express Yourself...to help you express who you really are!

That's why in YITI you will find a high value collection for every profession, hobby, sport, passion or anything you might think of.

So, whatever you're looking for, we plan to have it there for you. And if it's not, then contact us up and let us know, so we can negotiate or produce the best deal for you in no time. We are and would like to be here for YOU for a lifetime.

Whatever you need, it's right here on YITI.

Otherwise click the link to get more information about this visit the website
yiticapsule.com

Old 07-25-2023, 04:37 PM
FitDay Member

Cool
Old 11-11-2023, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

This
Old 12-18-2023, 08:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Capsule12A
100 Capsule Filling Machine

This 100-hole home capsule filling machine saves time and ensures consistent dosage china manufacturer. Its precise design ensures that each size 00 capsule is filled with supplement, giving you peace of mind and accurate dosage when taking it.

400-hole home capsule filling machine

Our 400-hole home capsule filling machine allows you to get creative with your supplement creation, enabling you to combine different ingredients and dosages for personalized results.

Company Name:

Shengzhoushi Yitian Shangmao company

Company:

we are a company specializing in the pursuit of health, mainly selling the peripheral auxiliary products of capsules.

At YITI we love every passion and interest on Earth because it is a reference to your UNIQUENESS. And to spread exactly that...is our core vision:

To help you Express Yourself. To support you at YITI.

Since we know you want all sorts of high value products, we got you covered with highly professional suppliers and production houses that we keep in close contact with and vet daily so that they fulfill our intense selection process.

No matter where you are, who you are and what you are passionate about we want to be able to provide you with high value products that help you Express Yourself...to help you express who you really are!

That's why in YITI you will find a high value collection for every profession, hobby, sport, passion or anything you might think of.

So, whatever you're looking for, we plan to have it there for you. And if it's not, then contact us up and let us know, so we can negotiate or produce the best deal for you in no time. We are and would like to be here for YOU for a lifetime.

Whatever you need, it's right here on YITI.

Otherwise click the link to get more information about this visit the website
yiticapsule.com
Hi! My current capsule filling equipment consists of a piece of particle board with 100 holes drilled in it and a 10ml dropper. I'd like to know if there's an easier way to process my thc caps. Capsule fillers? Capsule filler machines? Are they easier and quicker to use? I make 1000 at a time using "00" capsules and there's got to be an easier way to do this. If you have suggestions, please tell me the names of these fillers and where I can buy them. Thanks so much for your help!
Old 12-18-2023, 10:47 PM
FitDay Member

Experience efficiency and precision with the 100-hole home capsule filling machine from Shengzhoushi Yitian Shangmao. Elevate your supplement routine with consistent dosages, all in the comfort of your home."

"Unleash your creativity in supplement crafting with the 400-hole home capsule filling machine by Shengzhoushi Yitian Shangmao. Tailor your dosages and ingredients for personalized health benefits, embracing a new level of wellness customization at your fingertips.
Old 03-27-2024, 05:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by miawadem
Hi! My current capsule filling equipment consists of a piece of particle board with 100 holes drilled in it and a 10ml dropper. I'd like to know if there's an easier way to process my thc caps. Capsule fillers? Capsule filler machines? Are they easier and quicker to use? I make 1000 at a time using "00" capsules and there's got to be an easier way to do this. If you have suggestions, please tell me the names of these fillers and where I can buy them. Thanks so much for your help!
Yeah, I've used them all. It really depends on your needs and goals. The best machines I've found are BlateCo's Pro-Op models for what I do now. But when I first started, I used their core series machines and loved them. They literally do everything for you, you don't even have to place the capsules yourself.

However, for oils, you should fill them with an oil syringe to be safe. They have articles showing how to do that on their blog.

Old 03-27-2024, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

I found the article actually, but it won't let me post it because I have no comments... lol
Old 03-27-2024, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

So this is me, posting comments, so that I can give you that link. Put it in the trackback below but IDK what that means.
Old 03-30-2024, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by miawadem
I have a couple different kinds but this one is my favorite. I didn't realize how bad the 24 capsule-hole machines were until I got the blateco one. Especially if you've been putting the capsules into that particle board by hand. With this one, you just pour in the capsule pieces and shake it up.. they fall into place.

Since you're filling oils though, you'll just want to use an oil syringe so it doesn't make a mess.

Just make sure you also get separated capsules. I didn't know there was a difference, so I was getting the joined ones and separating them myself. This last time I went to get more and saw they had a pre-separated version... palm went straight to my forehead. Now it only takes me like 5-10 minutes to make 100 capsules.