Community
Notices

My diet

Old 09-10-2020, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb My diet

I am 29 and over the last 3 months I have lost 20 kg. It all has to do with my diet. I ate fat on myself for a very long time, but one day I got tired of it all.

I went to the gym and made my own diet. There she is: On an empty stomach 200 ml of warm water. We eat in 20-30 minutes. Potatoes (breakfast)! Skimmed milk. ❗️ Remove fried! Beef, chicken, turkey - baked, stewed without oil, boiled or grilled. Fish can be all except mackerel and herring. Red fish can be in any form. Seafood is everything! Eggs! 10 pcs. 3 yolks. Porridge / flour (only from durum varieties)! And only for the first 2 meals! ❗️ Fruit -> not allowed: grapes, pears, persimmon, banana. Dried fruits are not allowed! No honey! We do not eat fruit after the 3rd meal, lemons can be used after the 3rd meal. Only protein from the third meal As a first snack, you can use bread and nuts Second snack nuts / avocado

Write if anyone needs help! I'm an expert now!
Old 12-02-2020, 11:28 PM
FitDay Member

Say 10 eggs in 1 day?

How many grams of fish did you eat per day?
Old 01-17-2021, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Very interesting post. This is my first visit here. I found so many interesting things on your blog, especially the discussion ... Thanks for the post