Notices

Starting 40 Day HCG Injection Program

Old 10-05-2010, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Starting 40 Day HCG Injection Program

I am calling today Day zero. I get my supplies after my visit with the MD today to discuss my blood work. I have this nervous energy mixed with hope and self doubt due to my lack of success on yo-yo diet curcuit in the past. I am trying to stay positive and hearing success stories and seeing the before and after photos of others is motivating and inspiring. I hope others are have success and would love to hear about it. I have a 5 month old son and my wife to live for and I am ready to make a change. .... Hoping to lose 40 + lbs with this program and begin to not only reshape my body but reshape my life and my unhealthy relationship with food and behavioral patterns related to eating. I think if I can get the weight off quickly and reset my metabolism I can really have a shot at being at this weight for the last time in my life. starting at 275lbs. I am ready for the load days and cant wait to see this transformation in myself. ...
Old 10-06-2010, 12:14 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to HCG. It will come off quickly. I am also doing the injection. I am in Round 1, Phase2, Day 23. We normally right it as R1P2D23. The first week is the toughest. You may experience headaches, some hunger and definitely visions of forbidden foods. If you really want a lot of support visit and create an account with ***. I go there everyday to ask questions and get the needed support. THere are many forums, blogs and newcomer information. Any many people who have lost 40+ pounds. As a male, you will lose faster than females so that is a plus. It really does work, you will see. Try your best to stick to protocol and you will succeed.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-19-2011 at 04:35 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:27 AM
FitDay Member

Talking HCG Drops

I am on Day 11 and taking HCG drops instead of injections. I am rarely hungry and do not have cravings. I feel awesome and lost 11 lbs my first week!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:29 PM
FitDay Member

Can someone explain in more detail what this actually is and consists of?

Thanks
Old 10-27-2010, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hcg diet works!

Hello, I am new to the forum, but not fitday. I thought I would join in. I was on the HCG diet last summer, and the pounds fell off daily. I was truely amazed. I was not dehydrated. I drank lots of water and tea and walked a lot. I took the regular HCG under the tounge, and not the homeopathic drops. I kept the weight off for 9 months, but then starting eating too much. I am starting back on the diet again today. It's nice to read your posts. We can all help each other.

Last edited by Lyndy27; 10-29-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:23 PM
FitDay Member

I also just started my second round of HCG, and hopefully my last
It has been great so far, even told my doctor about it, and se had nothing bad to say other than be careful. I have done a ton of research and have so far had no adverse affects
Excited about whats to come
Old 11-05-2010, 02:53 AM
FitDay Member

What does your research say about how people keep the weight off long term... just curious, since you both say you are doing this for the second time. Wishing you well.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

Default HCG is wonderful

I lost 52 pounds the first round (43 days) I just started my second round, and after 5 days have lost 12 pounds ( 4 were from the load). I will do this until I reach my goal. I do walk 4-6 times a week and some weight lifting.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

What is the hCG diet? Did I just read that correctly that people are getting injections?

Why not just cut out carbs, eat lots of meat, veg, some fruits nuts and seeds and do it the RIGHT way?

Injections? Oh wow...
Old 11-08-2010, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

Zorba1331, I'm with you! Getting injections and paying money for losing weight while starving yourself reminds me of the tortise and the hare. Just my opinion based on personal experience with diets.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.