Community
Notices

Does tea work for Weight loss?

Old 04-09-2018, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

Tea serves like a laxative for me
Old 04-20-2018, 10:58 PM
Banned

Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages on the planet. It is the most consumed beverage in the world after water. However, 78 percent of the tea consumed is black and around 20% is green. Research suggests that green tea has a multitude of physical and mental health benefits. it is loaded with antioxidants that have powerful effects on body. It not only support the weight loss but also has numerous benefits. https://goo.gl/mnq7oG
Old 08-13-2018, 08:58 PM
FitDay Member

They said green tea is good for detox, or any kind of tea. I'm trying to find the best one yet but everything seems to be all similar. I came across into different websites every now and then, but i'm worrying about the side effects. I know that teas are organic but sometimes, they could result of stomach pain or hunger-- resulting in too much food intake just to satisfy that. I came across in The red tea detox ad, but I think that it's too good to be true. what do you guys think? Should I try it? Or maybe you could give me some suggestions? Thank you!
Old 08-14-2018, 11:44 PM
Banned

Smile Diets

thanks for sharing this!
Old 08-15-2018, 09:56 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Meggietye
I found a green tea I really like the taste of and drink it, and water, all day...I drink about 8 cups of green tea Tea will stain your teeth But adding a bit of milk ( not skim you need the fat) will prevent the staining. I just heat up the milk in my mug for 30 sec then add the tea...yum! I have lost 20 lbs in 11 weeks.
Hey. I don't believe that green tea can help in losing weight. But you can try to make it happen.