Notices

I found these great teas

Old 03-18-2010, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default I found these great teas

Hi everyone,
My friend suggested me this teateateas.com site. She is using Slimtea with her diet program for detox and speeding water output and she is very satisfied.
I have weak immune system and I ordered Immunitea. It toke it 10 days to come, but when I tried it....mmmmm.... Great taste! I love it!
I think it even helped me when I was cold few days ago. My recommendation!
I must try this Calmtea for my better sleep I will write when I try!

Bye!
Old 03-18-2010, 07:54 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Maldeena,
I am using Slimtea also, it is good quality and it is very cheap comparing to other similiar products that are in tea bags even, and this is loose wich is good too.
I love teas and belive in power of nature. I hope they will have more products in the future!
Old 03-22-2010, 01:17 AM
FitDay Member

I know it hasnt been that long but have you notice any weight loss that may be due to using the tea?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:49 AM
FitDay Member

Just drinking tea will not help. I use it with my diet program, I watch what I eat and when I eat. It is based on green tea, and its benefits are well known. I drink more water then usual, including tea and tea helps me detoks and lose that wather quickly. It is speeding the whole proces. My friends also think it has effect.
I use simple diet becouse I dont have time, and I cant think so much(count calories and other .....) My diet is just my lifestyle as I posted in my thread Healthy losing weight. Of course it is very important what you eat. Forget fast food. Best is to get informed a little about food, where you can find proteines, where carbon hidrates, about fruits and vitamines.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Maldeena
Hi everyone,
My friend suggested me this teateateas.com site. She is using Slimtea with her diet program for detox and speeding water output and she is very satisfied.
I have weak immune system and I ordered Immunitea. It toke it 10 days to come, but when I tried it....mmmmm.... Great taste! I love it!
I think it even helped me when I was cold few days ago. My recommendation!
I must try this Calmtea for my better sleep I will write when I try!

Bye!

I don't want to sound like a pesimist here but this does sound like advertising to me. This person joined this month, made only 1 post (this one). I suspect that this person works for the website mentioned. Just an opinion from an aging forum sceptic.

On another point - detox and speeding water output are not means of losing weight. Speeding water output = dehydration and detox... well is pseudoscience.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:01 PM
FitDay Member

@JOHNR71
I am on the forum, reading what I am interested in. I am new and I didn't post nothing else jet, that is true. I do not work for Teateateas. My friend from Facebook told me aout teas. Maybe it is advertising i mentioned facebook too? sory. but I see other people like teas also.
I will inform you when I post something else.
I even posted this, waste of time.
Regards.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:56 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Maldeena
@JOHNR71
I am on the forum, reading what I am interested in. I am new and I didn't post nothing else jet, that is true. I do not work for Teateateas. My friend from Facebook told me aout teas. Maybe it is advertising i mentioned facebook too? sory. but I see other people like teas also.
I will inform you when I post something else.
I even posted this, waste of time.
Regards.
I see your other new posts are all about teasteasteas too. I will believe you when you start posting on other topics.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default M&M

I would like to bring to everyone's attention a strange trend happening on the internet - it's called the Melissa effect:

Here's how it works:

A person called Melissa, Melissa79 or Melissafit79 (a 34 year old fitness instructor) has been posting since january this year on a large number of fitness websites: here is a list..

healthyweight.com (4th feb)
fattyweightloss.com (9th feb)
wikihow.com
weightlosshelpandtips.com (3rd feb)
weight-loss.fitness.com (3rd feb)
womens-health.com
lossweight.vsvs (9th feb)
caloriesperhour.com
natmedtalk.com

This is the general pattern of events. Melissa will either begin a new thread stating her profession, her fitness tips and finishing off with her personal recommendation to use slimtea from teateateas.com. Melissa is generally supported by a person called, Marina, Mika, Milka (a female sounding name starting with M and ending in A). This person will back up the claims made by Melissa. In some cases Milka/Mika will speak first and then Melissa will come in with her fitness tips.

(you may be interested to look at the posts made by melissafit79 on this site)

In 2 cases (weight-loss.fitness.com and womens-health.com) Melissa was challenged by moderators to provide proof of her claims for the benefits of one of the teas she likes to push. In neither case does Melissa provide any defence - she goes away.

In one case Milka/Mika states how the tea helps her "friend" to expel water to manage weight. This is exactly the same claim made by Maldeena (oooh it begins with an M and ends with an A...) on this thread called "I discovered these great teas".

In all cases listed above Melissa and M....A have joined the site within days of one another and posted nothing but pro teateateas.com comments.

On this site Melissafit79 and Maldeena joined the site within days of each other (March 16th and 18th I think) and have posted nothing but comments promoting teateateas.com.

Please do everything you can to make these 2 new members feel welcome.

Last edited by jonr71; 03-26-2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: context
Old 03-26-2010, 12:24 PM
FitDay Member

Jonr-I also smelled advertisement the second I saw this. My gut instinct was to ignore it. Didn't link the two names together though, but they do share an interesting quirky grammar pattern in their speech...
Old 03-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Lizzycritter
Jonr-I also smelled advertisement the second I saw this. My gut instinct was to ignore it. Didn't link the two names together though, but they do share an interesting quirky grammar pattern in their speech...
I noticed that as well. Good catch johnr.