Health & Fitness
1) Lose 1% (1.77#)
2) 84.5oz of water/day (she'll have to put on her WT panties for this, but I have faith)--84.5, 84.5, ?, ?
3) Walk 4 miles (she should have nice weather)--0, 0, 0, 0
DONE!!!4) Buy that 1 item she needs before her man gets home--it's done. I've been putting it off, but it's finally done
5) Post something she is grateful for, daily--Monday: for my family, all of them. Whether by birth or by choosing, they're pretty much amazing. Tuesday: for the Jassi Cat, she never ceases to make me smile. Wednesday: for finding that 1 special item that I needed before my man comes home (IN 11 DAYS!!! close enough to 11)....also, for listening to reason, pulling up my WT panties and GETTING IT DONE! Thursday: Almost have my store manager convinced to let me work 4/10hr days instead of 5/8s
6) Be prepared for all hell to break loose, from me and her man this week **a disclaimer** hell isn't going to break loose between Bubba and my man, but separately--Monday: no hell yet Tuesday: so far so good Wednesday: still good Thursday: no drama that I know of
Going to bed a little bit earlier than normal tonight. Ciao!
Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
Cassie, I'm glad you is still here. How's your week going?
1. Eat "cleaner." - step it up a notch. Yes, About the same as I usually do, Same, Yes
2. 1200 calories max. 1182, 1192, 1197, 1247 - I forgot to log the cough drops I've eaten all day
3. Exercise 6 hours total for the week. 30 min., 30 min.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night. Yes, No-6, No-6.5, No-5.5
5. Log it all, and don't disappear no matter how busy! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Focus on the positive. One of the cats threw up twice, but it was the same color as my new carpet...that's positive, right? Pretty good today, Same-pretty good, Doing good
Tori, you're almost into single digits! You're almost there
nadinchen, I admire you for putting on the brakes and eating at maintenance. With all those evil foods, I am not sure I would have had that self-control.
rp, looks like you and I will be hitting the workouts this weekend. I'll check 'em in if you will!
Jenn, what a chore bending over and picking walnuts must have been! With as weird as some of these activities here are, I wouldn't be surprised to find "picking black walnuts from yard" in the exercise list!
Ok, Mike, Tori, I have been patiently waiting all week for hell to break loose. Why has there not been hell breaking loose?
Mike, I hope your trip and the time with your daughter is everything you hoped it would be.
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Just popping in to say hello. I'll be back to posting on Monday.
Kudos to those of you who are doing well and huge hugs of support to you who are struggling.
Wishing everyone a relaxing and on-track weekend.
Age 68, 5 feet tall
Highest weight ever in the fall of 2010 246 lbs.
FitDay starting weight 1/17/2011 240 lbs.
Weight 8/14/2014 lowest in a long time 224.2
Weight 9/23/2014 doctor visit 233
Easter Challenge Goal 220 Weight 1/26/15 236.8
Hi everybody. I, too, can only stop for a minute - staying on track intake-wise, and added a couple of walks this week. Glimpsed the ever-elusive next decade...just a glimpse, tho. See ya soon.
Judi - 51, 5'8"
Started FitDay - 4+ years ago - at 225
Started (again) with a vengeance - 3/2012 - at 209
Started HFLC/Primal - July 3, 2012 - at 202
Current Weight: 176.5
Be Still and Know that I am God.
Be Still and Know that I am.
Be Still and Know.
I'm here, too... just no time to post a heck of a lot. Doing great food-wise and I was able to squeeze in 2 gorgeous fall hikes. Have a house-full for the weekend so I'm in Mern's camp and will be back on Monday.
Have a great weekend all!
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
Busy day today! I was at the beach just after 6am and I was able to catch the sunrise. Got back to my bros, got my daughter and the 3 of us grabbed a bite to eat, then went to the aquarium.
After that we went to race go carts. And here is the WOW part. My daughter is so much like me, it's scary! It's just the two of us on the track because its off season. The guy starts up her cart and let's her go first. By the time he got me going, she probably had a 10 second head start. These carts aren't that fast but the track is big so I know with my mad drivin' skillz I can catch her. I'm slowly gaining on her. I'm closing in on her and I start to follow her line. I'm coming up quickly and all I can think is that it's Shake N' Bake Time!. I make a clean pass because the carts have a big sticker that says "NO BUMPING". I pass her and I start to slowly pull away. Competition is in my blood and I'm not gonna lose! Well after I have a nice size lead I decided to slow down and let her catch up. I do and she does... but then she hits me and made me spin out!!!! the carts don't have reverse so as the guy was backing me up, I can see her coming around the next turn LAUGHING AT ME! Here I was, against my better judgement, going to be nice and she had to punk me.
After my miserable loss, by the wreckless driving cheater, we headed out to Busch Gardens. After two rides I ended up getting motion sick and I was about to hurl my lunch. We ate supper at the park, she rode another ride, then we hit a couple haunted houses, a musical and a 3D movie. We got some pictures from one of the haunted houses so everything I wanted to cram into today got done!