My weekend was absolutely nutsy-hectic-holy-crap, but I am in this week. I didn't meet my exercise goals last week but I'm hoping this week it turns out that I can do it!
Monday is starting out well too
The Machine That Must Not Be Named decided to crack a glass rod this morning, tiny pieces of glass all over everywhere up inside the works. SO MUCH FUN, right?? Exactly what I wanted to be doing this Monday!
(If I say it enough it might come true!)
1) Keep calories under 1,500 every day. This includes weekends. Post average.
2) Exercise 4 hours total this week, and report the type of exercise
3) 80 oz. of water every day, more is better
4) Take multivitamin every day
5) In bed by 11:30 every night, no excuses
6) 25%- 30% protein average for the week
7) Weight M, W, F and report here. M: 158.3
8) Post what I ate every day
1) Make an effort on my appearance every day M: I am smokin' today!
2) Get lecture for Thursday class done by Wednesday
3) Prep for Skype Interview Friday, 1:30 EST
4) Don't sweat the small stuff
5) Clean out car!!!!!
6) Call my grandmother
BF wants to do the "First Grill" of the year tonight. We were going to do it yesterday, but an hour-long work meeting for him turned into a 3-hour-long meeting and it was 9:30 by the time we got home, so we lost daylight. He's working until 7:00 tonight, so I'm hoping that I can get everything prepped for him so that by the time he gets home and showers, we can go out to the charcoal grille on our apartment complex and cook up some nice food! I'm going to have a marinated grilled chicken breast sandwich, and we'll have corn on the cob for a side. He also wants some HEAVY Homestyle mac and cheese from the grocery deli, which I'm hoping to avoid, so that's my mini-goal for tonight. The sandwich and corn should be plenty for me.
I'll catch up with everyone later, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOBE!!!!
Female, 31 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 9/19/14 = 176.6 (net: -38.6)
Last mini-goal: 180 lbs. REACHED! Reward - new sports bra
Current min-goal: 175 lbs.
Next large goal: 165 lbs. by 12/25/2014
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."