Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Old 01-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
My rant for the week.

I was heading back from my 5.57 mile walk with Chloe' and I had to pee soooo much it was killing me. I found a little dark spot to duck in to and I started to pee. I had the leash around my wrist. For some crazy reason Chloe' went to walk off and the leash pulled my hand and I ended up pissing all over my shoe! I ended up having to finish my walk with a pissy foot!
Hmm, could that be karma for wakin' up mh?

Good job on the miles, tho.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:23 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Honey it's Friday, she threw on her bustier, grabbed her whip and is hitting the "Cracker" Barrel, for some fishy dinner, she's gonna beat the waitress into making all kinds of healthy substitutions, and force feed the forbidden biscuits to her DH on the marrow. You must have missed her earlier post, she's been planning this for weeks.
OMG... you guys are hysterical. Just got back from date night and stayed legal- well, with the exception of a handful of butter mints. (At least, they were fat-free. ) My eating is back under control. I found that the key for me was to get back on the wagon in steps; re-eliminate bread for a couple of days, then re-eliminate something else, instead of trying to do it all at once. Baby steps. Next week, I'll have to force myself out in the cold for some hiking. I'm starting to feel a little "jiggly", and not in a good way.

I'm having a week like Mike... things are really starting to take some wonderful, unexpected turns. Daughter has won her local and district competitions and is now competing on the state and national level for three different awards, up to 60k each! Another call came last night to tell her that she is eligible for some totally unexpected merit awards at the college that she is most interested in. They will be sending her their offer of award in a couple of days. Say a prayer, if you're so inclined. We sure could use the financial help with her expenses. As it is, there will be no retirement for us until we're about 110. lol Hopefully, she'll make a good living so that we can move in and mooch off of her... Wow, I would have so much fun leaving my wet towels and dirty clothes on her bathroom floor, using her make-up, stealing her clothes and jewelry from her closet... lol.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Hmm, could that be karma for wakin' up mh?

Good job on the miles, tho.
Nope, I was looking at for Steg. It's not his fault that his mama doesn't love him enough to walk him.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Terri, congrats on being a size 10!!

Old 01-27-2012, 02:29 PM
FitDay Member

My rant for the week.

I was heading back from my 5.57 mile walk with Chloe' and I had to pee soooo much it was killing me. I found a little dark spot to duck in to and I started to pee. I had the leash around my wrist. For some crazy reason Chloe' went to walk off and the leash pulled my hand and I ended up pissing all over my shoe! I ended up having to finish my walk with a pissy foot!
LOL... There seems to be a lot of pee soaked shoes around here!!!

I'd hate to see what would happen if you took a pee up here this time of year... you just might get frozen to your zipper like the dumb kid who got his tongue stuck on the metal pole!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Health and Fitness

1. Lose 3 pounds:
2. Calorie deficient of 3k:-292, -333, -393, -883, ??? (-2784so far)
3. Workout 3 times:day off (did stair master), yes,day offday off, yes
4. Walk 3 times for at least 3 miles each:0, 0, 0, 5.12, 5.57 (10.69 so far)
5. 3 servings of fruit and veggies:yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
6. Drink 3 liters of water:yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
7. Fish oil 3 times per day:yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

Non Health and Fitness
DONE 8. Write 3 policies:0, 1, 2 (LIKE A BOSS!), .5, 1
9. 3 Random acts of kindness:0, 0, 1 (I gave away 2 of my pool sticks last night), 0, 0
Old 01-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Hopefully, she'll make a good living so that we can move in and mooch off of her... Wow, I would have so much fun leaving my wet towels and dirty clothes on her bathroom floor, using her make-up, stealing her clothes and jewelry from her closet... lol.
I am so validated that I am not the only one who has had that thought. Except for the jewelry and makeup stealing.

I'm really glad the news has been so good, Quinn. I hope it continues and makes all that time and effort worth it.

I'm glad to say my week is looking up, too...I went from being very slow to booking three weeks out seemingly overnight. For the self-employed, it's a good feeling .
Old 01-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quinn, if it were that could, my ass would be inside by a warm fire.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:47 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I am so validated that I am not the only one who has had that thought. Except for the jewelry and makeup stealing.

I'm really glad the news has been so good, Quinn. I hope it continues and makes all that time and effort worth it.

I'm glad to say my week is looking up, too...I went from being very slow to booking three weeks out seemingly overnight. For the self-employed, it's a good feeling .
Must be a lucky streak in the air this week... hmmm... maybe I should pick up a lottery ticket...

Glad to here that you have lots of work... not an easy task in this economy, for sure. Also, glad to hear that you don't have to hide your make-up or clothes... lol It doesn't end with "girly" items though, either. My husband has to hide his sweatshirts, hair gel, razors, shaving cream... we're ready for her to go. I won't know how to act when I try to use the hairspray and I'm not down to the last drop! lol
Old 01-27-2012, 02:52 PM
FitDay Member

Um no, nice try though.
Worried you wouldn't be able to keep up?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.