Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Old 01-27-2012, 11:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by taubele
Size 10.

OMG.

I have not been a size 10, officially, since I was 16 years old.

I had to share, I'm doing a happy dance in my computer chair right now. They FIT, too, they're not binding on me or anything.
Sniff sniff sniff, OMG I'm so happy for you I'm getting choked up here...
Old 01-27-2012, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
So, Terri had her ego boost with size 10 pants and I just got mine by way of "why the hell do you keep wearing those baggy ass clothes!? you could actually tell how good you're looking if you'd wear clothes that fit!". said to me by our produce manager and all around ladies man. So it's the day for feeling good about yourself for women who's names start with T
Crap, I'm completely out of luck then, my name starts with an "A".
Old 01-27-2012, 11:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I just wrote another policy. My brother also split one with me so that puts me at 4.5 so far. I may write two more today!!!

Sing it ladies... "Pimp daddy you're the one, you make pimpin' so much fun" C'mon chorus, it's your turn!
Da-doop, dad-doop, da-shang ga-langa do-da...

Good grief, making money turns him into Al Yenkovic. At this rate he'll be channeling Hugh Hefner next week and be belting out bad tunes in his leopard print silk pajamas. I can carry a tune, I can even scat in harmony, but I've been asked not to wear my pj's in public, so I can't be one of your back-up singers unless you're going to spring for some new langerie.

Last edited by almeeker; 01-27-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
At this rate he'll be channeling Hugh Hefner next week and be belting out bad tunes in his leopard print silk pajamas.
I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad that I can so totally picture this.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:37 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Almeeker, tell me I do NOT need to come out there for some carbio-pulmonary resuscitation
OMG, ROFLOL, you sister are on fire today. I probably do need some carbio-pulmonary resuscitation, because I def had some carbio-plummetation today. It was one of those weird things that sometimes happens to me after maintaining a calorie deficit for too many days running (and nearly GF in the process). I felt wonky and mean and sort of disoriented, AF has arrived although I wasn't expecting her for another few days, anyway I opened up this box of granola bars to send in the "ski-chum-bag" tonight. OMG, they smelled soooo heavenly, so I ate one, and it tasted so good I ate another, etc etc. Anyway to make a short story long, I had to open up a second box in order to put enough in the picnic bag. Thank heaven they are only 80 calories/each. But after I'd finished with that little fall off the wagon, I felt cheerful and nice and super energetic. Apparently even though that was totally off plan, I needed it. After I got the wrappers cleaned up and my face washed off, I haven't had any more crazy cravings, so hopefully this won't spiral out of control over the weekend.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:39 AM
FitDay Member

I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad that I can so totally picture this.
And what do you do for a living?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
And what do you do for a living?
I work a 900 number. You?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:41 AM
FitDay Member

I work a 900 number. You?
Same.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

That reminds me, where is dominatrix Mern today?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

That reminds me, where is dominatrix Mern today?
Honey it's Friday, she threw on her bustier, grabbed her whip and is hitting the "Cracker" Barrel, for some fishy dinner, she's gonna beat the waitress into making all kinds of healthy substitutions, and force feed the forbidden biscuits to her DH on the marrow. You must have missed her earlier post, she's been planning this for weeks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.