Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Old 01-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Almeeker, tell me I do NOT need to come out there for some carbio-pulmonary resuscitation
Old 01-27-2012, 10:12 AM
FitDay Member

Pam-the compliment was a bit backhanded, but I seriously don't think he meant it that way. He was actually trying to give me a compliment. I think his exact words were "cause I'm sure you look SMOKIN' when you're not in these god awful clothes". And then I had to ask him why he was wondering what I looked like without clothes. And then he blushed and walked away! I knew that he meant our store uniforms, but it was the way he said it taht was so funny. And I know what he means, my work clothes DON'T fit properly. But why should I spend money on clothes that I'm only going to wear to work, and not be able to wear for long (hopefully) anyway? My work clothes come from the Goodwill, and I'm damn proud to say so too! Besides I'm pretty sure the ill fitting made for men only green polos we're provided by the company would look horrible on Miss America too!

I think that I'm going to go find some dinner, and then lace up the tennies. I feel more walking coming on......
Old 01-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
should I know this song????
Yes you should, but it's never too late to learn it. How you doing on your walking?

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Only if you watched Sesame Street while you were growing up .
We have to continue with the theme, right?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 01-27-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:34 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mhibdon
Protein & Caffeine time FOR THE WIN!!
Protein I can do, caffeine not so much. I have to drink the last of it by 10:00am or it's no sleep for me.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Yes you should, but it's never too late to learn it. How you doing on your walking?
Well, I guess I'll have to google it and see what I can find. And I'm getting there on the walking. I gotta get fed and then I'm out and walkin'. I'll hit 20 by Monday, oh yes I will. Which by calculations will be DOUBLE what I had as a goal.

And what'd ya think about my changes to your tattoo bet?
Old 01-27-2012, 10:44 AM
FitDay Member

I LIKE it!!! But it should def. be a mani-pedi!! AND his get his eyebrows done!
Oh def the eyebrows, waxi or a pluck'em? I'm thinking pluck, or that weird string stuff they do at the mall.

Does the sexy Italian man know how to do hair?? And is he single and think I'M cute??? If so, I'm game!!!
Um, well not to stereotype, but if you want a sexy Italian man that knows hair he will of course have to be gay. But of course he'll be single and think your fabulous especially once he gets your hair colors coordinated and your new cut working. By the time he's finished you two will be thick as thieves and can enjoy watching Mike fight off "Hagara the Hefty". Besides don't you already have military beefcake waiting on the back burner? Sexy Italian hair dresser is just for free dinners and bet losing hairstyling situations.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

And what'd ya think about my changes to your tattoo bet?
not feeling the colors.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Oh def the eyebrows, waxi or a pluck'em? I'm thinking pluck, or that weird string stuff they do at the mall.
ooohhhhh THREADING it is!! (speaking of eyebrows, I need mine done again)

Originally Posted by almeeker
Um, well not to stereotype, but if you want a sexy Italian man that knows hair he will of course have to be gay. But of course he'll be single and think your fabulous especially once he gets your hair colors coordinated and your new cut working. By the time he's finished you two will be thick as thieves and can enjoy watching Mike fight off "Hagara the Hefty". Besides don't you already have military beefcake waiting on the back burner? Sexy Italian hair dresser is just for free dinners and bet losing hairstyling situations.
I guess I could deal with a gay, sexy Italian hairstylist. But only if I have to. And yeah, military beefcake is on the back burner. (the rest in white) But should I really wait a year? I mean, seriously? 12 months!? With no cuddling or kissing. Not to mention, BOB can only get a girl so far. It just seems like a long time to wait for someone who I haven't even slept with. Or plan on sleeping with before he leaves. Ya know????
Old 01-27-2012, 10:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
not feeling the colors.
pink and purple???
Old 01-27-2012, 11:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Do you actually have one of these on call? Because I could use her to scare some of my hard-headed adolescent clients.
Actually yes I do, only she's not single and she speaks fluent English. She'd probably be game to scare adolescents though. The gym teacher that I go on and on about is of Nordic descent, roughly 6'-2" and I would guess hedging 300lbs. She's the definition of "fitfat", not only does she teach 8 hours of elementary phys ed every day, but she also coaches basketball, both boys and girls and teaches some sort of martial arts class in the evenings (although I couldn't say which one). I've watched her demonstrate all types of sports to the kids, but the most impressive demonstration was when she picked up a pole and vaulted over a bar about 12'-0" in the air. I've never seen her with a bottle of nail polish though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.