Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread 12/26-1/1 >

7 Day Motivational Thread 12/26-1/1

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 12/26-1/1

Old 12-30-2011, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

Mern Congrats on your scale moving! My scale is stuck I haven’t changed sig yet but today I typed in my actual weight and my weight report now shows my actual line above my goal line it made me sad, I don’t think I am going from 147 to 144 by Sunday morning so I will update my sig later today. Good news I woke up without a headache and feeling more energized this morning so at least all the crap has passed through my body.

Quinn I can see from the video I watched how it will work to keep you occupied hopefully you will get good enough to make something soon.

Mike You better get back on that wagon can you live with what Quinns future will look like if you don’t.

April Enjoy your new freezer with your great deals from work it will be full in no time. Your wrap sounds tasty enjoy your time with hubby.

Cassie I hope your son has an easy day and heals quickly. Good luck on your first day back to healthy eating like Quinn you are a pro so it should be pretty easy for you.

Main80 has also been MIA since Christmas.

Well the sun is shining and hubby got $100 in gift cards to golftown which is in Victoria about an hour and half drive so he called to say he’s off work at noon and I should get ready so it looks like I am going for a Sunday car ride on Friday. I hope you all have a great day talk to you all soon.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:24 AM
FitDay Member

Mern ... Thank you so much for the kind words! They mean a lot! But...your hubby can just throw away your broken stuff. We still have a hot water heater that we replaced last year. It needs taken to the recycler.

Pam ... Glad to hear the headache is gone. Enjoy the time with your hubby.

Cassie ... Did you son get his wisdom teeth out? My boys just had their 6 month appt at a new dentist since they are too big to go to the pediatric dentist now and he said in the next year my 14 yr old needs his out. Hope the recovery is fast and relatively painless.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:28 AM
FitDay Member

I WAS OFFERED A(n unpaid) JOB WITH A TRIATHALON COMPANY!!!!!! YES!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Darlene, here's hoping you are only holding on to some water and that you'll see those 3 pounds gone soon. Enjoy your day with your husband . I know all about that goal line but you have been so diligent I'm sure you will get back on track quickly. I can't even begin to imagine how you did so well in the face of all those beautiful cookies!

Mike, do you have a plan? Cause when you have a plan, all is right with the world and I feel like we're all able to get back on it. Plus I hate to think of you getting lashed, though I'm wondering if you may not be as averse to it as you say .

Mern, enjoying being back on the wagon with you. Glad to hear your scale is moving, and I totally agree on the provolone as opposed to the "wiz". We were just saying that we may need to include Philly the next trip north. Son and hubby love the Philly steaks, and we've not been since we moved down here in '94. Yes, we took our son out for a last dinner before his surgery (he had one wisdom tooth removed; it was blocking his molar and they suspected it might be fused, but it wasn't). It also happened to be our 21st anniversary...our marriage is now legal to drink, ha ha. We'll have to save the romance for another night out, but no worries.

Quinn, your knitting sounds complicated but interesting. Enjoy! I would love to do things like that; I used to cross stitch, but having a jacked-up right wrist, elbow, and shoulder, it's not on my list of things to do right now. Post a pic when it morphs into something, please! Well, back to the 'devil we know', I guess, let's be good and get it off as soon as we can. It feels so good to have that crap out of my house, almost like I've cleaned and sanitized it, how weird.

Will chat up the rest later...going to go make some more soft foods for the kid. He's had a milkshake and is working on leftover mashed potatoes; I think he's wanting some eggs now and there's pudding cooling in the fridge. So far, so good, though sadly the loopy medicine's worn off.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz

MH ... You are right, those pics are hot! And I love that you are walking around lookin' fine and your ex is....well, NOT! Ha! Did you happen to see them while you were out and about? Or did you just hear that they aren't looking good?
I've yet to see them and I keep dodging their attempts to meet up- I don't want that nonsense in my life! Bleh, they keep trying to text me to whine about how the woman they left me for is unsatisfying. It's like... Broseph, you cray if you think I'm going to 1. give you the time of day and 2. waste gas to see you after all the bs that went down.

We're now "fb friends" just so they can see how awesome I'm doing without them. But every time I go out to the bar, I get stopped by people who know my ex and they constantly tell me how my ex has "downgraded" and that I'm "the hot one"
Old 12-30-2011, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

Darlene, I forgot to answer your question. Walk Away the Pounds for Abs, by Leslie Sansone, is a routine of "walking" pretty much in place doing a series basic steps: marching, side-to-side steps, forward kicks, kickbacks, three steps forward and three steps back. I do the 30 minute/2 mile tape. The ab work, done while walking, comes in with the use of resistance bands while holding in the ab muscles, stretching the bands outward and above the head, above the head and forward, and diagonal upper and straight forward thrusts. Doesn't sound like much, but I can feel it in my stomach as I do those exercises. I love the tape for days when I'm scheduled to exercise, but either can't make it to the gym, or don't feel like going there.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Mern, I'm back on in full force. I'll post numbers later.

Speaking of numbers, my dad is about to buy a new truck as well. I was crunching numbers for him and gave him a price. He doesn't think he can get it that cheap so I made a little wager (lunch)with him. I'm not going with him but I told him to stand his ground. If he pays a penny more than I said then I'll know he caved in.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dar n

Mike You better get back on that wagon can you live with what Quinns future will look like if you don’t.
That's right, Mister! If I become a bag lady living under a bridge, substituting canned cat food on crackers for my favorite pate', it's all on your shoulders! But, at least I'll have my newly knit socks to keep me warm... well, hopefully they will resemble socks or mittens or something someday... I'm not very good yet! Maybe 6 fingered gloves or socks with 2 heels, but I'm working on it!

Are those cake crumbs I see on your cheeks??? Hmmmm???
Old 12-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
That's right, Mister! If I become a bag lady living under a bridge, substituting canned cat food on crackers for my favorite pate', it's all on your shoulders! But, at least I'll have my newly knit socks to keep me warm... well, hopefully they will resemble socks or mittens or something someday... I'm not very good yet! Maybe 6 fingered gloves or socks with 2 heels, but I'm working on it!

Are those cake crumbs I see on your cheeks??? Hmmmm???
Hey watch it, I can't handle all that on my shoulders. You know I have a bad back. Post up pics of the socks.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

Are we all ready for the tidal wave of people new to Fitday that will show up January 2nd? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.