Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12 >

7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12

Community
Notices

7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12

Old 09-16-2011, 02:35 AM
FitDay Member

hey guys man i find it hard to keep up with everyone here snice i only check in every once in awhile.

going to go for my 2nd swim this week today.

also swiming laps 25m pool, is it back and forth for one lap, or one way for one lap?

i sacked off yesterday

thurs report

Health Goals:
1. 3 Bottles of water (3 cups of water for the bottle i use): no( had 2 tho), yes,yes, no (2)
2. wii fit 30mins 6/7 days:yes, yes,yes, no
3. 10,000 steps 6/7 days:,no, yes ,yes, no
4. only going out for food once this week:went out for dinner with the parents.no going out for food today.,no, but only had a sub does it count??, had a sub for lunch again
5. go swimming twice:yes, (it was fun!), no,no, no

Life Goals:
-finish up commissions: none, no,no, no
- finish this week homework to do list: yes, did my readings for class today, noyes, this week done onto next weeks list, no
Old 09-16-2011, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

What kind of sub did you eat?
Old 09-16-2011, 02:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by yunalee
also swiming laps 25m pool, is it back and forth for one lap, or one way for one lap?
I believe a "lap" is 50 yards, so down and back.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
What kind of sub did you eat?
Uh oh, the epidural meds have worn off and he's starving again.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

Hi y'all! My back is behaving again, so that's a good thing unfortunately it seems now I've got a gunky, phlegmy cough that's trying to settle into my chest so I'm thinking the pool is probably a bad idea. BUT I can also tell my body is missing the exercise it was becoming accustomed to (YAY for that!), so in lieu of pool time I'm going to do some simple yoga stretches and a few basic calisthenics—not what I'd planned but better than nothing. Fingers crossed I don't goof up my foot again! I'll try to do better about checking in here, too—I miss y'all!
Old 09-16-2011, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Mike, I'm glad I wasn't the only person who had that thought about the Christmas cookie tin this coming year. Devious minds think alike. I hope the officer saw how it does not make sense. I'm guessing if it were a serious issue, he would have done more than call you, though if he came to your house and saw red splatters all over the kitchen, you may have had CSI out there as well.
It's tomato sauce I swear.

Yeah the officer was really nice actually. I think what happened is that he's offended by more than one driver, but he's grouping it all together and happened to get my plate number. IDK. The day he got my plate number I did whip through that intersection about 10-15 minutes before school let out to take an umbrella to DD, at that time there were absolutely no pedestrians. He was there but still in his car, which would have given him a good view of my plate. When I past back through there after pick-up he was getting back in his car and didn't look my way. Usually he smiles and waves at everyone, and now all of a sudden he's calling the PD complaining everyday? That's why I think he's starting to lose it, because his personality has gone from night to day. I'm just going to loop the block differently so I don't pass by him anymore, it's no big thing to me. That way if I get blamed again, he can take the heat for lying, I've got a whole car full of witnesses. He's totally not scoring one of our cookie/chocolate tins, with or without Exlax. Although clearly some exlax could be very beneficial, considering what he's full of.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:43 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks to everyone for the picture compliment, I'm glad it looks nice! First time wearing that particular ensemble. All I see is the dirty bathroom mirror though, lol!!

Mike: I intend on checking in every day, but if not, you're on for your PCC challenge!! I got made up today too, though I am a little more casually dressed since I'm working with animals today.

Amy:
UGH about that cop, truly sucky. I'm glad you're calling him out on his behavior to the office. I'm all about the exlax brownies!!

dar n: Hahahaha! I'm glad you cleaned your bathroom! At least something about the dirty mirror was motivational. I hope you're able to enjoy your peaceful mornings and not pine over your young one moving out too much!

Rose: You are like the OPPOSITE THING of a fattie, girl!

April:
Great job on your goals and getting your exercise done! Woo-hoo!

Thursday Report Card

Food/Exercise/Lifestyle Goals

1) Achieve an average between 1200-1400 calories for the week (no single day over 1600) M: 1,402 T: 1,454 W: 1,059 Th: 1,149 (Week Average: 1,266)
2) Zumba and/or 30DS 4 times. Extra sparkly stickers if I work out 5 times. M: Zumba Live! Cardio - 807 calorie burn in 55 minutes! T: Day off W: Zumba Sculpt & Tone Th: Day off
3) Achieve a deficit of at least 5,000 calories M: -1,164 T: -404 W: -1,381 Th: -691 (Week Total: -3,640)
4) 80 oz. of water daily M: yes T: yes W: yes Th: No (64?)
5) Eat a serving of fruit or vegetables with every meal M: no (dinner) T: yes W: yes Th: no (lunch)
6) Average 30% protein on the pie chart for the week M: 31% T: 28% W: 31% Th: 16% (Weekly Average 26.5%)
7) No more than 2 lunches and 2 dinners out M: Lunch Out T: No eating out W: No eating out Th: No eating out (Total 1 Lunch, 0 Dinners)
8) NO WEIGHING UNTIL FRIDAY MISSY. M: Was weigh-in day - 165.4 T: Skipped it! W: Skipped it Th: Nope

Other Life Stuff

1) Make an effort on my appearance every day M: Halfway (No makeup) T: Halfway (no makeup) W: Halfway (no makeup) Th: yes
2) For goodness sakes, do the mending M: No T: No W: I thought about it, does that count? Th: No time
3) Remember to take some "time out time" for myself every day M: yes T: yes W: yes Th: No
4) Get some cross-stitching done - maybe post pictures for encouragement! M: none done T: Nope W: Nope Th: No time

Well, yesterday turned into a very very very very long day, I didn't get lunch until 3, and it was pizza (hence why my protein took a tank, I usually have very high-protein lunches). I had to drive crippled grad student around again (at least she gave me gas money!) and then ended up talking to her about her woes until 8:00 or so. Then it was rush home, feed myself and BF, and then ended up on the phone for an hour and a half with my mother being guilted because I haven't called in 5 days. I love my parents dearly, but if I go more than 4 days without calling, it's like the apocalypse or something. Can't they just assume no news is good news? I guess not! I was actually planning on calling this weekend, but I guess they couldn't wait!

On a better note, weighed in this morning at 163.8 Wow, that's a lot of weight loss for me in a week (over 3 lbs. in 7 days, since last Friday) and I wouldn't be surprised if it corrects a little bit over the weekend and ticks upward or stays steady. Still, awesome to see that number and be WELL OFFICIALLY BELOW my 50 lb. mark!!!! wooohooo!!!!

Got another long day ahead of me - let's hope it doesn't involve more guilt!

Happy Friday!

~Terri
Old 09-16-2011, 04:16 AM
FitDay Member

Woohoo Terri!!! Congrats on making your 50lb loss mark...actually blowing it out of the water! You go girl!!
Old 09-16-2011, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by taubele
On a better note, weighed in this morning at 163.8 Wow, that's a lot of weight loss for me in a week (over 3 lbs. in 7 days, since last Friday) and I wouldn't be surprised if it corrects a little bit over the weekend and ticks upward or stays steady. Still, awesome to see that number and be WELL OFFICIALLY BELOW my 50 lb. mark!!!! wooohooo!!!!

Got another long day ahead of me - let's hope it doesn't involve more guilt!

Happy Friday!

~Terri
Big congrats Terri! So did you leave work yesterday with your head held high b/c of the compliments?
Old 09-16-2011, 04:36 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Big congrats Terri! So did you leave work yesterday with your head held high b/c of the compliments?
I left work a little frazzled but I had a smile the whole day! It does feel good to take the time - I just need to DO IT and get my bedtime earlier. It tends to creep late since BF stays up until the wee hours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.