Notices

Weight Loss Buddy

Old 09-08-2011, 07:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Loss Buddy

Hi, I am looking for a weight loss buddy. I am a 24, ex college athlete and looking to lose about 10lbs. If you are interested in emailing daily to keep each other accountable for our goals and to give words of support, please respond to my post or message me!
Old 09-10-2011, 10:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hi! I am interested and need support as well. My name is Nikki and I am trying to lose about 50lbs within the next six months. I need someone to talk with as well. I really don't mind emailing, so if you are serious as I am. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Nikki
Old 09-10-2011, 11:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hey! Im interested in getting a buddy too! I will be starting my weight loss on September 18th. I want to lose 100 pounds by September 2, 2012. I would love to have a buddy as well. You can email me or skype me anytime.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:50 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

Originally Posted by nmkenned
Hi! I am interested and need support as well. My name is Nikki and I am trying to lose about 50lbs within the next six months. I need someone to talk with as well. I really don't mind emailing, so if you are serious as I am. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Nikki
hey nikki! id love to join you on our quest to lose weight..
Old 10-29-2011, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Looking for a weight loss buddy too

Hi Girls,
I am looking for a weight loss buddy too! I am currently weighing 100kgs (or 220lbs) and I want to weigh 65kgs before this time next year. I am looking for someone to share the highs and lows of the challenge with, and to be both supportive and supported!! I am an Australian, happily married with 2 kids, and gained most of my weight during my pregnancies. If anyone is interested in sharing my journey with me, please contact me, I would love that!
Caz: