Join Date: Apr 2010
Thank you everyone! Rose, what an intense story! It sounds like you went through so much but I am so glad your doggie pulled through. It also gives me hope for my guys. Meanwhile, DD is volunteering at the animal shelter (she is a good kid) and is trying to convince us to come look at the kitties. She thinks we should adopt Harry an adult and a baby (or three) she has her eye on, not to replace just to enhance and cheer DH up.
1) 1600 calories maximum (maybe more realistic): 1180, 1480,1298,1780 (so hungry lately), 2500 (gulp), 1185,1345
2) walk or gym 4x this week- Yes at 10pm no less, no, no, walk, no,no, no fibro bad
]3) 64 oz water minimum"] 72, 64,36?, 64,72, 72, 80
4) stretch"] yuuuuuuuup, no, tried to fibro prevented movement, yes, yes, yes, yes
5) cut sugar: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes ate sugar free chocolate tho
6) reduce carbs-yes, yes, no, no had pizza, no had big pretzel, yes, yes
1) write 1 hour daily- yes, had writing workshop, wrote all day, yes, yes, no just a bit of journaling, 3 or more hours
2) meditate-yes, no, no, no, yes, no, yes
3) don't fight with DD- NO, Yes got along great, yes, NO fought yet again, how do we get into this?, yes but I was a bit nasty, yes tho I had good reason to lose it, I kept it together, was fabulosu we watched tv in my bed together and talked and laughed
4) find vet for other cats and bring em-researching, made appointment, left message for old vet for records, vet on Friday, went to vet, very depressing, vet after holiday, same
5) make vacation plans- trying, trying, TRYING, YES booked a trip, Virgiina Beach
6) make plans to visit colleges-No, NO,NO, NO, ish, DD must take the incentive, same
7) listen-No, NO, yes, eh, yes, uhhhhhhhhh no, yesyesyes
8) fix blocked ear (odd I know)yes, fixed ear again
Happy 4th everyone!!!!!
Last edited by canary52; 07-04-2011 at 02:37 PM.