Good morning ladies, I figured that since I was up I'd get this started.
Health & Fitness
1) Keep total (not net) Carbs under 75g/day
2) drink a gallon of water a day
3) take vitamin daily
4) take fish oil daily
5) 2500 cals deficient for the week
6) workout 3 times
7) do Plyometrics 1 time
8) start my journal
9) post how I'm feeling with low carbs daily here
Non Health & Fitness
10) 4 random acts of kindness
11) makes 50 calls to prospects
12) to push/ encourage the next person to post here to meet their goals
1. Keep calories in check 1,500 M-T-W-Th-Sun and 2,000 F-Sat.
2. Drink 96 oz of water.
3. Exercise 6 hours.
4. Keep carbs to 45% or lower.
5. Calorie deficit for the week of 3,500.
6. Take DDs up to school for "walk the halls" at least once.
7. Inflate new stayball.
Non Fitness Goals:
8. Average 5 items from the "list" daily.
9. Sign up for race and call SIL about same.
10. Clean 2 rooms (15 minutes each) and do 1 load of laundry M-F.
11. Clean out 1 small area of basement Sat-Sun.
Stepped on the scale this morning -- 201.4 Oh scale, you're a funny creature. That means it hasn't moved in a week. I did randomly check during other times of the day this weekend (after I ate) and it did fluctuate, so I know it's not just stuck or something. It got as low as 201.1 on Saturday afternoon, but that's not an official weigh-in time so I didn't log it.
Whatever the number is, though, I feel curiously "light" this morning. I'm hoping it's a precursor to good things, since I'm a little off-track (I was supposed to be under 200 by March 1st to reach my goal of 140 by October 15th, 2011 -- my best friend's wedding. I know it's a marathon, but still!)
Anyway! To the goals!
Food, Exercise and Lifestyle goals:
1) Drink 64 oz. water daily. Get to 72 if I can.
2) 1400 cal. daily limit
3) Exercise five hours this week, at least 3 hours hard cardio
4) 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily
5) No boxed/premade lunches or dinners
6) Eat one big salad a day for lunch or dinner
7) Balance protein to at least 30% of nutritional chart
Other Life Stuff:
1) Re-start my needlework. Try to work on it for at least an hour a day.
2) Call my grandmother
3) Schedule hair appointment
4) Doctor's appointment on Tuesday afternoon, don't forget!!
Good luck to everyone on their goals this week!
Female, 30 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 5/19/14 = 179.6 (net: -35.6)
Current mini-goal: 175 lbs.
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."
i'm boring my goals are the SAME!!!!!! i'm going to think about them more for next week.
~ food wise stick with my plan
~ log all foods i've eaten
~ do cardio 6 days m yes
~ do strength training 6 days
~ get 90 oz of water in
~ continue to not emotionally eat. be real with what i'm feeling at the moment & talk to someone, write it down, come here & vent, but don't stuff my feelings down with food.
~ be honest to myself when weighing myself.
non weight goals:
~ put effort in every day in what i'm wearing & how i look
~ get back to my routine in organizing my house
~ write in my fitday journal at least three times.