Originally Posted by almeeker
This weekend for my own health and wellness I vow to:
1. Take food with me so as we visit the in-laws I can still make healthy choices even when none are offered. CHECK
2. Stay below 1,600 calories on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. NO CHECK, I stayed below 1,600 (just barely) on Friday and Sunday, but was 400 over on Saturday, let's call that one an error in birthday cake.
3. Workout Friday and Saturday and spend Sunday in the garden (weather permitting). CHECK
4. Be nice to my SIL's even it they don't return the favor. HALF CHECK, I won't go into details, it's just not worth the effort to explain it.
5. Drink all my water, hopefully before I touch a drop of diet coke. NO CHECK.
50% of goals met, E, but I came home 3.3 pounds lighter, so somewhere I must have scored some extra credit? Thanks for the thread patti, even though I only got it half accomplished, keeping the challenge in the back of my mind was very helpful.