Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Newbie

Hi everyone, I have been using FitDay for about 3 months now and this is my first time to post anything. I made my life change back in August and have lost 39 pounds to date. Thanksgiving was not easy, I managed to only gain 2 pounds during to whole week of eating. I tried to stick to my change but sometime I feel that I do better when I just go ahead and eat something I really want instead of doing without it. I am currently working on small goals to help me make it through this journey. My starting weight was 268 and I am currently at 229. My goal for Christmas is 219. I will be happy for that but if for some reason I lose more that it will be okay. My overall goal is to weight 160 pounds by May 2011. If I'm not quite there yet I'll be ok as long as it's close. Good luck everyone!!!!
Kristi

August 2010: 268
October 2010: 233
November 2010: 219
Old 11-29-2010, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome and congratulations on your success so far! Sounds like you already have the right longterm attitude.