please send help!!!

Community
Notices

please send help!!!

Old 02-28-2015, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default please send help!!!

Hi there everyone,
I am back using this site after a year or so, but did use it for years and it was great! However this around, I am finding some major things I don't know how to get past.

I don't know where to start. I just put in "1 cup fresh spinach, cooked", and it reported that this had 8 grams of fat!!! Now I know I cup of cooked spinach is a lot, but this is all wrong! To make sure I wasn't loosing it, I looked it up elsewhere, and of course not!!
Also, It is painfully slow to put in information! Is this a regular thing or just a temporary issue? It has been taking me like 15 minutes to add some things! I was unable to retrieve my old account, which had an extensive custom food list, and not only is it slow just to report food, but to add a custom food is painstaking!!! I keep having to refresh the website over and over again to get it to work.
Also, looking up some things is tedious as well - such as "tomato"!!! You have to go through so many tomato types of things before just getting to a plain old fresh tomato!! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks a mil!
Old 02-28-2015, 07:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Dr.Zera17
Hi there everyone,
I am back using this site after a year or so, but did use it for years and it was great! However this around, I am finding some major things I don't know how to get past.

I don't know where to start. I just put in "1 cup fresh spinach, cooked", and it reported that this had 8 grams of fat!!! Now I know I cup of cooked spinach is a lot, but this is all wrong! To make sure I wasn't loosing it, I looked it up elsewhere, and of course not!!
Also, It is painfully slow to put in information! Is this a regular thing or just a temporary issue? It has been taking me like 15 minutes to add some things! I was unable to retrieve my old account, which had an extensive custom food list, and not only is it slow just to report food, but to add a custom food is painstaking!!! I keep having to refresh the website over and over again to get it to work.
Also, looking up some things is tedious as well - such as "tomato"!!! You have to go through so many tomato types of things before just getting to a plain old fresh tomato!! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks a mil!
I think that when you put veggies in as cooked, it calculates with an assumption it's been cooked in oil or butter. I always put in "Veggie name, raw" and then add the oil I used for cooking separately. I think that the figures for cooked veggies might be more helpful if you ate in a restaurant or something.