Motivational starting 10/7/13 Anybody Out There Wanna Join?
I don't see a thread so I will start one and try to stay this time.
Goals: (Hope's Lucky 13)
1) go back to healthier eating (no sugar, tomatoes, light on dairy and wheat)
2) plan meals and stick close to it
3) lose some weight
5) gym or walk 3x this week
6) don't everdo
7) write my weekly quota
8) practice Spanish
9) throw out (recycle) 5 papers or 3 unnecessary items (clothes, books,etc.) daily
10) organize 3 aspects of writing (files, notebooks, index) daily
11) check out and hopefully order new glasses
12) drink more water
I can't bring my self to weighing in today. I want to get a few days of healthy eating in before I step on the scale. Some people would say just face the music and get on with it but I need a gentler approach right now.
Goals for this week:
1. record what I eat and stay under 1100 cal. per day
2. drink 6 glasses of water
3. get the house cleaned up
HW195 Jan /2013
Jump start March 7 - 28, 2014
March 7, 175
March 8, 174
March 9, 172
March 10, 170
Evening all. I had another long day working around the yeard. I got both ends and one side painted on the shed from the trim down. That took me 3.5 hours. Stoped for lunch and then went out and cleaned out a plastic 55 gallon barrel that has been around the place for about 6 years. I cleaned up the green house and planted the perennials that did not get planted out side. Got the barrel in and filled it and onther that has been in the green house for some time. So had a busy day. I feel like I agot something done today.
1 log everything I eat,M-y
2 drink at least 8 cups of water,M-y
3 Post at least once a day, M-y
4 exercise at everyday,M-y
5 If I get the job at wal-mart backery
no product samples