Notices

Small meals ideas

Old 07-25-2012, 04:48 PM
FitDay Member

I like to use the prepackage slaw mix, its just purple and green cabbage and a little carrot. I toss it in a pan with one or two pieces of shaved salami cut up into little bits, some garlic and whatever other non calorie loaded things I have on hand. sometimes some onion.

It tides me over for a while and also works as a side dish.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the ideas! I am always looking for something new to try and will continue with the small meals as a lifestyle. As of today, I have lost 50 pounds!

I have made the mushroom "pizza" with large portabella caps, but I have never had morels. You would think I would eat those a lot out here in MT, but for some reason I have never tried them.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator

http://www.amazon.com/St-Dalfour-Fre..._gro_ai_ps_t_1

If you see this anywhere, try it. Delicious! 210 calories from my fitday custom food entry, although it may have changed (doubt it). 20 gms carb, 8 gms fiber, 14 gms protein, 600 mg. sodium, 8 gms fat. The fiber comes from the vegetables. I find this snack/meal addictive.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:20 AM
FitDay Member

small meal idea is quite nice,its better to take small meals instead of taking a heavy one. smalls are easy to digest and let the stomach do its work properly