Notices

Calorie Balance Report & Calorie Restriction

Old 04-09-2010, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Calorie Balance Report & Calorie Restriction

Hi!

I am a one day new user... I really find what I was looking for, thank you so much to the developers. :-)

However I have some advices or problems:

1.- I think that Calorie Balance Report is the most important Report for this type of programs. Because this report says us if we are good or not with our goal. So:
-Would be really nice if the Calorie Balance Report has a line with the Calorie Restriction of the Weigth Goal. So you can see easely if you are on track or not.

-I would like to have the Calore Balance Report in the Overview, Is it posible?

2.- I am from Spain, I use Kg, meters... some of the tables (ej in Weigh Goal -> Calorie Restriction or Progress) are in Pounds... this is really confusing for me. How can I change it?
Old 04-09-2010, 03:37 AM
FitDay Member

Buenas Dias!

I'm not sure there is a way to show in Kgs. I have had to get used to working in pounds myself (in UK we still mess around with Stones and pounds - 14 pounds in a stone).

I do 2 things:

I keep a spreadsheet of all my goals and in it I have a section with the Stones/Pounds weight next to a column with the pounds weight. I can then easily refer to that chart. It should be easy to do this for Kgs too.

I also use the various weight conversion tools that you can find around the internet.

You could create a simple conversion in excel too that will convert your Kg weight into pounds.