FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Classic Feedback and Support (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/)
-   -   Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread) (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/6238-please-delete-my-fitday-account-moderated-thread.html)

Nat...x 03-20-2010 11:58 AM

Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread)

I am no longer in need of my account but don't know how do delete it, can anyone help? Thanks :)

smarge117 04-02-2011 08:50 PM

How do I cancel/close my account?

Hope this is the correct place for this. I am in the process of streamlining my online presence and I no longer use fitday.com, but I can't find where online I can close/cancel my account so that it is no longer active.

any help??

caliban511 07-13-2011 01:28 PM

I also want my account deleted please, for several reasons. I don't want to get the newsletter and can't unsubscribe because the e-mailing service you're using has been flagged by Trend and AVG, so my AntiVirus software won't let me get to the site where I need to go to unsubscribe, and there's no place on fitday.com to change my e-mailing preferences (not that I can find anyway).

Please delete my account.

01gt4.6 07-13-2011 02:53 PM

we have been told that the only accounts that can be deleted are premium accounts, non paying members can just stop using the site at any time.

rcnguyen 09-10-2011 05:07 AM

Yes, I want to delete my account as well. It's not just about not wanting to use it anymore. Often times people use the same username across many sites and it is a matter of security!

IBobi 11-28-2011 10:41 PM

Send an account disable request through the Contact FitDay link below.

VitoVino 01-09-2012 01:28 PM

Here is what you need to do

Here's what to do:

Quote:

To disable/delete your account, send an "Account Disable" request via E mail:

feedback@fitday.com

clintonsfrenchfries 02-22-2012 01:03 AM

delete my account please. i don't want to belong to a sight that shuns it's android users!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

robgolbeck 02-23-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VitoVino (Post 67704)
To disable/delete your account, send an "Account Disable" request via E mail:

feedback@fitday.com

Will this DELETE the account, or just DISABLE it (while keeping my info on FitDay's servers....)? I signed up for the site years ago, but I don't use it so now I just want to delete it. I'm sure it's a great site and helps a lot of people, but it's just not for me.

It's very frustrating that there's no simple way to automatically delete an account.... It's frankly ridiculous to give paid members the option, but not anyone else. Plenty of other sites let ALL their users delete their account if they choose, so why can't FitDay? I'm a web developer, so I know that it's not too difficult to implement.... It's a matter of privacy.

dcmatt 04-02-2012 04:49 PM

I too am concerned about my data security. I do not want my account "disabled". I want my data destroyed.