Notices

Site is getting hung up (Admin monitored)

Old 02-18-2012, 01:12 PM
FitDay Member

I constantly have problems with the site hanging, or crashing altogether. It doesn't matter if I'm using a Mac with OSX 10.6 (Chrome as the browser), or a PC with Windows 7 (IE as the browser), or from the mobile app on my iPhone. They all have the problem. In fact, this is the 2nd time I've typed out this post, since the site crashed the 1st time 'round. I just figure its the price I pay for using the site to track my data.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Default slooooow

This site is really slow loading at times. Today it's reeally slow. what's up??? it's really annoying.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default Ridiculous!

This site is so slow and it appears that no one is responding to the reports of the problem. Where are the site administrators? Should we use a different site?
Old 02-21-2012, 11:23 AM
FitDay Member

It doesn't look like this place isn't monitored. What's up?? Why is this problem goint on with no help, please?
Old 02-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Hey folks -- I am a site admin. I've reported the issue to tech -- hopefully it clears up soon. I'll let you know if there are any updates!

Thanks for reporting,

Paul
Community Manager
Old 02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBobi
Hey folks -- I am a site admin. I've reported the issue to tech -- hopefully it clears up soon. I'll let you know if there are any updates!

Thanks for reporting,

Paul
Community Manager
thanks for the post Paul; good to know someone's listening! however, it did take me over 10 minutes to log in this evening!

Michelle