Notices

Has anyone ever gotten a reply from ADMIN at Fitday???

Old 11-04-2010, 07:00 AM
FitDay Member

Question Has anyone ever gotten a reply from ADMIN at Fitday???

I would like to find out if this site is getting shut down or what is the future of this site. Are they going to make corrections or improvement? Or, is this being allowed to go out of business?

Last edited by slbfitday; 11-04-2010 at 07:24 AM. Reason: thought thumb was a question mark, sorry
Old 11-04-2010, 07:24 AM
FitDay Member

No but I posted on their Facebook page and they said they would pass along the info and have it corrected. I wont hold my breath though. I think everyone should go on their FB page and say what the issues are so that theya re forced to fix it
Old 11-04-2010, 07:27 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Originally Posted by Hunny24
No but I posted on their Facebook page and they said they would pass along the info and have it corrected. I wont hold my breath though. I think everyone should go on their FB page and say what the issues are so that theya re forced to fix it
Thanks, but I don't use Facebook. Is there anything on Fitday at Facebook that we don't get here at the website?
Old 11-04-2010, 08:06 AM
FitDay Member

No but they have a page where people actually respond on it. We'll see if it does any good. I'll believe it when I see some changes on here.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:29 AM
FitDay Member

I am curious, I am new on here and need to know if anyone knows how to place anything under a cup on the calorie counter page. When I do, it doesn't calculate.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MelisaFlynn
I am curious, I am new on here and need to know if anyone knows how to place anything under a cup on the calorie counter page. When I do, it doesn't calculate.
Hello Melisa,
Welcome to FitDay!
I suggest you start a new thread for this in the FitDay PC section.
We look forward to having you here!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Hey, IBAngel! In line with the other questions above, what are you doing suggesting she "start a thread"! How about a simple answer to a straightforward question? If you are a FitDay staffer, a big ZERO for helping one of your 5.1 million customers. And if you somehow have an inside track on communicating with any other FitDay people, it would be marvelous to let us in on the secret. I do not understand why it is so tough (impossible) to communicate with the organization. Any tips for me (us)?
Old 11-07-2010, 10:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Does the Premium Fitday allow you to stay logged on all day without timing out?

Does the Premium Fitday subscription allow you to stay logged on all day without timing out every 10 minutes?

Does FitPC work with Windows7, or is WindowsXP the highest version?

Thanks, I do love this product so far.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MelisaFlynn
Hi Melisa,
I'm pretty new (2 weeks) but I use .25, .50, .75 and it calculates fine for me! Good luck-
Connie5410
Old 11-08-2010, 01:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
Hey, IBAngel! In line with the other questions above, what are you doing suggesting she "start a thread"! How about a simple answer to a straightforward question? If you are a FitDay staffer, a big ZERO for helping one of your 5.1 million customers. And if you somehow have an inside track on communicating with any other FitDay people, it would be marvelous to let us in on the secret. I do not understand why it is so tough (impossible) to communicate with the organization. Any tips for me (us)?
A little heavy handed there don't you think? I've been on a lot of boards and most of them have a policy about posting under the correct topic, I haven't really read the policies here. IBAngel at least responded to the user; on other boards, they just would have deleted the post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.