FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Classic Feedback and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/)
-   -   Has anyone ever gotten a reply from ADMIN at Fitday??? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/2291-has-anyone-ever-gotten-reply-admin-fitday.html)

slbfitday 11-04-2010 07:00 AM

Has anyone ever gotten a reply from ADMIN at Fitday???

I would like to find out if this site is getting shut down or what is the future of this site. Are they going to make corrections or improvement? Or, is this being allowed to go out of business?

Hunny24 11-04-2010 07:24 AM

No but I posted on their Facebook page and they said they would pass along the info and have it corrected. I wont hold my breath though. I think everyone should go on their FB page and say what the issues are so that theya re forced to fix it

slbfitday 11-04-2010 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Hunny24 (Post 24543)
No but I posted on their Facebook page and they said they would pass along the info and have it corrected. I wont hold my breath though. I think everyone should go on their FB page and say what the issues are so that theya re forced to fix it

Thanks, but I don't use Facebook. Is there anything on Fitday at Facebook that we don't get here at the website?

Hunny24 11-04-2010 08:06 AM

No but they have a page where people actually respond on it. We'll see if it does any good. I'll believe it when I see some changes on here. :)

MelisaFlynn 11-05-2010 03:29 AM

I am curious, I am new on here and need to know if anyone knows how to place anything under a cup on the calorie counter page. When I do, it doesn't calculate.

IBAngel 11-05-2010 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by MelisaFlynn (Post 24645)
I am curious, I am new on here and need to know if anyone knows how to place anything under a cup on the calorie counter page. When I do, it doesn't calculate.

Hello Melisa,
Welcome to FitDay!
I suggest you start a new thread for this in the FitDay PC section.
We look forward to having you here!

Kohsamui 11-07-2010 09:21 AM

Hey, IBAngel! In line with the other questions above, what are you doing suggesting she "start a thread"! How about a simple answer to a straightforward question? If you are a FitDay staffer, a big ZERO for helping one of your 5.1 million customers. And if you somehow have an inside track on communicating with any other FitDay people, it would be marvelous to let us in on the secret. I do not understand why it is so tough (impossible) to communicate with the organization. Any tips for me (us)?

slbfitday 11-07-2010 10:52 AM

Does the Premium Fitday allow you to stay logged on all day without timing out?

Does the Premium Fitday subscription allow you to stay logged on all day without timing out every 10 minutes?

Does FitPC work with Windows7, or is WindowsXP the highest version?

Thanks, I do love this product so far.:)

connie5410 11-07-2010 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by MelisaFlynn (Post 24645)

Hi Melisa,
I'm pretty new (2 weeks) but I use .25, .50, .75 and it calculates fine for me! Good luck-
Connie5410

yauncin 11-08-2010 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Kohsamui (Post 24809)
Hey, IBAngel! In line with the other questions above, what are you doing suggesting she "start a thread"! How about a simple answer to a straightforward question? If you are a FitDay staffer, a big ZERO for helping one of your 5.1 million customers. And if you somehow have an inside track on communicating with any other FitDay people, it would be marvelous to let us in on the secret. I do not understand why it is so tough (impossible) to communicate with the organization. Any tips for me (us)?

A little heavy handed there don't you think? I've been on a lot of boards and most of them have a policy about posting under the correct topic, I haven't really read the policies here. IBAngel at least responded to the user; on other boards, they just would have deleted the post.