Notices

30 Day Shred...

Old 04-07-2010, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default 30 Day Shred...

I want to add Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred to my exercise routine but I need a buddy to hold me accountable. I refuse to go another summer in Southern Cali looking the way I do. Please join me on my journey that will begin tomorrow (4-08-10).

__________________________________________________ ________________
Starting weight: 215lbs
Current weight: 206lbs
Goal weight: 150lbs
Old 04-07-2010, 07:27 AM
FitDay Member

are you an advanced worker outer??? if not and youre kinda begginer/intermediate like me i will get the dvd and we can do it together??
Old 04-07-2010, 07:43 AM
FitDay Member

I love this DVD! I'm still on level 1, but it's been kicking my butt in a good way.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
FitDay Member

I'm doing the Biggest Loser 6-week sculpting dvd, but when that's up, I'd like to go back to do the 30 Day Shred. I could really feel the difference the couple weeks I did it the first time, I wish I had stuck with it. I really REALLY want to be able to do full pushups! Arm strength/ arm tone is a huge goal of mine along with the 80+lbs I plan on losing.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

I'm definitely not an "advance worker outer". I'm a beginner.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:56 PM
FitDay Member

I'm in... with pics!

I feel like I'm playing poker. I will get the DVD tomorrow and start it. We can trade before and after pics (after the 30 days) to hold eachother even more accountable! Somehow knowing that I will have to SHOW the difference help me stay on track.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:34 AM
FitDay Member

Smile 30 day shred

I have completed 11 workouts using level one of the 30 day shred within the last 15 days. What I have noticed so far is increased flexibility, energy, and muscle tone. I have lost 3 inches in my waist and 2.5 lbs. The workout has become easier and I can now do one real push-up :-). I find that taking a 30+ min walk after this workout helps with the muscle soreness. Would love to hear how everyone is doing with this program.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:40 AM
FitDay Member

I've been doing this every day since I last posted, although I usually take one day off per week as a much needed rest day since I also bike daily. I'm still on level 1, but will probably be progressing to level 2 pretty soon. I've noticed a remarkable increase in my strength, I'm able to do more advanced versions of most of the exercises and my push-ups, albeit girl push-ups, are progressing well. The push-ups are really the only thing that I have a lot of trouble with since I've never had that much upper body strength, but they've been improving... so I'm very pleased!

I've also had really nice support since my boyfriend does this DVD with me as well, although I kind of crack up when Jillian says things like "if you got it flaunt it, ladies, there's no shame!" My boyfriend's pretty awesome for keeping me motivated.

I'd love to hear updates from others on how you're progressing!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:51 PM
FitDay Member

Is it too late to join in? I'm on day 7, and I'm going to try level 2 tomorrow. I'm trying to lose the weight from 2 babies.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

I'm starting tomorrow! All my friends say it kicks your butt the first time so I'm prepping for some pain but really looking forward to it. I've been doing a few other dvds but found them quite boring and not very time effective so I'm hoping this will be just what I need. I'm excited!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.