Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2015, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Question Shaun T-25

Hello..first post here. Have completed three weeks now of T25 and no change yet on the scale. Don't think I will lose much overall, think my body is where it wants to be but I did GAIN a half an inch in my butt and legs. SIGH! My good jeans are very tight now. WAAAAA!

I know when you begin a new exercise routine this may happen, hence, muscles retaining water, etc. BUT HOW LONG till the results start? I read so many reviews how folks have lost weight and inches at this point, no not me. I am a little discouraged but will definitely stick with it. First time I have stuck with a program for 5 days a week. I bought Insanity years ago and for this good reason, I just gave up because his happened before and always does with jumping, squats, etc.

This being only 25 mins per workout, thought I would give it another try and figured it would happen again.

My stats:
Weight: 119.4. 5'1"
Hips: BIG! LOL (pear-shaped) 36.5 pushing 37" soon
Waist: 26"
Inner Thigh: 21.5"

Diet: just make healthy choices, watch the sugars and carb plus try and get my req. amount of water each day.

So, any thoughts or advice, greatly appreciated.
19Smokey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Hi Smokey I did Insanity a few years back and the same thing happened to me. By the time I hit the 5th week though, things started to change. If you're being on point with your diet, then I'm sure you'll make some progress with T25.

Check your private messages....I'm going to send you a link that may be helpful!

"Some quit due to slow progress. Never grasping the fact that slow progress....is still progress"

Restart Weight (02/Jan/15) - 145.6 lbs
Current Weight (27/Feb/15) - 141.4 lbs.
1st Goal (to get out of an 'overweight' BMI)- 136 lbs.

Easter Challenge Goal - 129 lbs.
Distance Challenge - 60.7/150 miles by Easter
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote