Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Since Tori is in "no excuses" mode...
1) log everything (including activities, no excuses)
2) water (84.5oz/day, that's ONLY five 16.9oz bottles, no excuses)
3) go to the gym and lift weights with WHN (at least once, no excuses)
4) lose 1 pound (no excuses)
5) walk 4 miles (no excuses)
1) water (100oz/day)
2) keep Tori in line
I think I can handle these. #3 will be iffy though. It's not an excuse, but the truth. WHN has to work this weekend, and seeing as that's the only time we would be able to go to the gym together....it probably won't happen. But we'll see.
And why do you only have 2 goals? JA
FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Mini Goal Weight-190
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"